Chapter 6

Jungkook kicks a rock as he walks along the mushy ground, heading towards his favorite place in this world of despair. He found it a while back, it's through a forrest and then there's this empty bridge that's collapsed.

It's a 30 meter fall and if he ever were to slip on the uneven pavement, he would most likely fall straight to his death. Is it bad that he doesn't really care if that happens? He would probably never jump himself, but if he were to accidently fall it must just be fate helping him out.

He jumps over a small fence and arrives at the bridge. It used to be cut off for trafic, but now no one has a car in this part of town so it isn't really needed. Not like police would do anything if he trespasses, they are corrupt anyway.

The asphalt underneath his shoes is cracked and small plants are growing from underneath it. Jungkook wonders why this bridge collapsed and why they never rebuild it. They probably knew right from the start that this part of the city would be disbanded and therefore forgotten.

Jungkook walks all the way to the edge and sits down, letting his legs hang freely in the air.

He feels like he really needs some time to reflect on what has happened today. It's insane how eventful his life has been in the spand of one day. It's probably one of the weirdest days in his entire life.

He has a black-winged angel. It's insane, Jungkook doesn't like it at all. Sure, he didn't want a grey angel but he definetly didn't want a black-winged one either. It's too much work, Jungkook doesn't have time to figure out why he suddenly has an angel like that. He has to survive and nothing else.

Taehyung... Jungkook swings his legs as he repeats the name in his head. The angel seems annoying... too bright.

But why is he so hot!?

Jungkook grumbles and tries to push the thought to the back of his mind. Jungkook might be pissy about everything, but he can appreciate a nice face when he sees one. Taehyung looks like a greek god or something, sculptured too perfectly.

"Jackass," Jungkook mumbles as he looks at his feet dangling in the air.

"Why am I a jackass though?"

Jungkook flinches so hard he almost falls down into the ditch, his hands quickly grabs the edge and pushes him back, stopping him from falling down. He takes a breath and glares at Taehyung who slowly lowers himself, flying in the air gracefully.

His wings are pretty and the suit he's wearing it fitting perfectly around his body. Jungkook stops himself from giving an elevator look, that would be weird.

"What the fuck?"

"Sorry, I have been looking for you," the elder smiles. Jungkook frowns at him and grabs a rock to his left. He flings it at the angel who nicely dodges with a smirk.

"All the energy you suddenly have!"

"It was worth a try," Jungkook shrugs, "how did you find me?"

This is his hang-out spot. He has never seen anyone else here and he spends an unhealthy amount of time on this edge, just thinking about random, depressing stuff. He feels like Taehyung has infringed that. Super annoying.

"Just followed the feeling of anger and hatred, it wasn't that hard," Taehyung states in a teasing manner. He suddenly flies over to Jungkook, making the boy stumble on his legs and walk backwards.

Before he can do anything, a hand is placed around his waist and he's pulled forwards, smashing into the hard chest of his angel. Taehyung's free hand gently reaches up and grabs a leaf that has gotten stuck in his hair. Their faces are close and Taehyung swears an explotion happens when Jungkook realizes and pushes him away.