Chapter 8

Sorry for slow updates! I'm working like a maniac these days 😂 but I have already started on the next chapter! So don't worry, I will update a lot 💜
__________

"Okay, this is so fucking weird, I swear-" Taehyung says as he stares at Yoongi who just gave him some very critical news. Namjoon is here too, but in the rich part of town. Apparently, he also appeared out of no where, the male he's guarding didn't call for him either. Yoongi explained that they agreed to meet up with him and bring Hoseok and Jungkook to the rich city so they can figure out what to do. 

"How do you expect us to bring him-" he points at Jungkook, "to the rich city? He literally kicked me in the head this morning."

"Haha, that's kind of funny," Yoongi giggles and Taehyung glares angrily at him, "I guess you just have to force him. He can't go around acting like that forever. Something is up and it might be pretty fucking important, he has to be a part of this if he wants it or not. His future has been decided already."

Taehyung nods hesitantly. He doesn't want to force Jungkook, but at this point he probably doesn't have a choice. This might be important to a lot of people and not just himself, he can't be selfish and ignorant... there's no time for that. The raven-haired male taps his chin for the second time today as he considers how to do this. 

"I guess... I just have to fly him there," he states. Yoongi nods and Hoseok gulps. He has known Jungkook for years and he has a bad feeling in his stomach from how this is going to go. 

"Okay, go get him then," Yoongi says.

Silence.

Silence.

Silence.

"He's going to kill me if I do it!" Taehyung yells in frustration.

"Bitch, you're already dead! Just get down there," he plants a food on Taehyung's back and pushes him over the edge. Hoseok can't help but act from instinct and feel fear when he sees the angel fall, only to watch as his big, black wings unfold. "Come on," Yoongi holds out his hand for Hoseok to grab. The boy hesitates for a while but lets the guardian grab around his waist and pull him into the sky. Meanwhile, Taehyung flies down towards the garage.

It looks like Jungkook's shift is over, because he's walking towards the road on the other side of the house. He doesn't get to go very far though. Taehyung flies close and just as Jungkook is turning around to figure out where this sudden wind is coming from, two strong arms wrap around his torso and he's lifted up in the air.

"What the fuck!" he screams and trashes around in the hold. He got so high up into the sky so fast that he feels his stomach take a turn and he immediately feels sick. Fuck, motion sickness is no joke. With a hiss and an angry face, he turns to his best ability and looks at the angel smiling apologetically at him.

"The FUCK are you doing!? Let me down!" he yells. It's hard to hear and talk since they are flying to fast through the air. 

"Sorry, this is very important," Taehyung yells in return. He earns a kick from Jungkook's foot right in his private area. For a second, he thought he was going to drop the elder. However, he succeed in holding his arms together but his face emerges in a pained grimace.

"Shit, that was a strong kick-"

"That's what you get for abducting people! L-Let go!" Jungkook wiggles around and tries to get Taehyung's arms to split open, unfortunately the angel is way to strong. They rush over the city and the rich part quickly gets into their view. This makes Jungkook stop his struggling and with fear he stares down at the high tech city he swore to never enter. Most of all, he didn't expect to cross the border ever and defiantly not while flying!