Chapter 15

Yoongi helplessly tries to drag his duvet further over his small frame, keeping out the cold that Hoseok for some reason enjoys sleeping in.

Yoongi has always had an easy time falling asleep in his human life, but after becoming an angel and actually not having a need for it, he finds it terribly difficult.

With a sigh, he rolls over one his back and looks up at the ceiling. He's kind of restless and weird... maybe he's horny? Nah, probably not.

After a few minutes of meaningless staring, he's about to fall into a slumper again when he suddenly hears Hoseok's bed creak slightly and a silhuette of him sits up. Yoongi looks at him, wondering if he's going to walk out on the toilet to pee or something.

His eyes follow Hoseok as the boy stands up and walks straight for the living room. Is he sleep walking? His eyes are open, that's kind of weird.

Yoongi gently pushes his duvet away and follows the human. If he is sleep walking, it would probably be good to follow him in case he goes outside and potentially gets hurt. Hoseok doesn't head for the door though, he walks over to his table that's placed in the middle of the room and opens one of the drawers underneath it. A pencil and some papers get pulled out and placed on the table calmly.

What the fuck is he doing? It's 4 am, why is he drawing?

Yoongi frowns as he hides slightly behind the door to the bedroom, even though Hoseok seems so lost in whatever he's doing to notice the angel anyway. His hand rushes up and down the paper, connecting lines and creating some form of image.

From Yoongi's point of view, it mostly seems like just a mess of lines and nothing more.

This goes on for at least 5 minutes. Yoongi can't stop himself from just staring at the boy who seems to be lost in another world as his hand just keeps drawing and drawing. It's like he's possessed or something.

It can't be he's actually possessed... right? Yoongi would definitely have felt that by now, so this must be all Hoseok.

Hoseok's hand starts going faster and faster and at one point Yoongi is afraid he will fucking cut through the table with that pencil. Luckily, the pencil breaks before that can happen and Hoseok stops moving. He blinks a few times and looks down, frowning.

What was that? Why is he frowning? This is so weird, Yoongi is lowkey freaking out. Strongest angel known? Yeah, hell nah this is too fucking much for him.

Hoseok takes a moment where he just stares at the drawing. Then he shrugs and stands up to stretch his body. When he starts walking back towards the bedroom, Yoongi hurries back under the duvet and hides. He can't risk scaring Hoseok if this is still some type of sleep walking.

He waits for a long time until he hears that Hoseok is back in his bed and his breathing has calmed down. The slow, calming breaths almost makes Yoongi tired too and his eyes close for a second, however he yolts himself awake and sits up. He has to see what the whole creepy Hoseok thing is about.

With slow movements, the angel succeeds in moving his duvet and sneaking his way into the living room once again. He feels like a spy or something.

The living room isn't very big, but it's still slightly hard for Yoongi to move around in the dark. He succeeds in finding the lamp on the table and turn it on though, hopefully not waking up Hoseok in the process.

"Phew," he mumbles to himself and rounds the table. The drawings are still there, but they are lying with the front downwards.

He gently grabs the top one and turns it, feeling his stomach flip with curiosity. The paper it rough and clearly cheap, but Yoongi doesn't mind it has he looks over the drawing.