Chapter 32

Sorry for slow updates! I work like a maniac, but I will do my best to upload more!

_____________

Jungkook feels how his head is almost slipping out of his hand and banging against the table before him. He kinda wants to know what sound that would make.

But in order to avoid the pain, he shocks himself and sits up right, even if it's difficult considering how tired he is. This lesson is just as boring as he expected it to be.

No one has minded him a second glance now that Taehyung is sitting in the back of the class with some other angels who seems pretty frightened by his presence.

All the girls are whispering about how handsome he is and all the boys are talking about he they wished they could be Jungkook.

If only it was possible, he would switch with any of them.

Well, maybe aside from having Taehyung as an angel because Jungkook does feel a sting of jealousy in his chest. However, he would rather die than admit that to anyone.

With the clock just ticking over and over, Jungkook gets lost in his own imagination.

It's first when the bell suddenly rings and he flinches that he turns back to reality again.

He yawns as he stands up and starts collecting his things. At least they can have some food in the cafeteria and eat it on the rooftop. Considering they still have money left from the fight Taehyung won, Jungkook feels like he has money for an entire life time right now.

The angel quickly agrees the the idea and follows Jungkook towards the warzone also know as the school canteen.

Jungkook has rarely bought anything there, considering his lack of money. But it's not like he has ever wanted to, because no matter what day, what time or even what school you're at, someone gets hurt in the cafeteria. The rate of succes is low, but Jungkook is hungry. Not to mention, a black-winged angel behind him will make it ten times easier.

"What do you want?" Taehyung asks, almost as if he could read Jungkook's mind. The younger thinks about it for a little and feels his cheeks heat up slightly as he quietly replies.

"Just a chicken sandwich."

Taehyung smiles softly and pats Jungkook on the head. The soft locks fit perfectly under his fingers and it leaves Jungkook no choice but to smack it away or he might burn himself up.

"Roager that."

Jungkook glares slightly as the man walks into the crowd to get some food for him.

The boy decides to head to the rooftop first, it will save him some more breaktime. Luckily, not many people spend time on the rooftop because technically it's cut off for students. But when have Jungkook ever given a shit about rules?

The stairs are as they usually are and Jungkook is satisfied when he sees that the roof is completely empty. He sighs slightly when he feels the wind hit his face and brush his hair from his eyes. Such a satisfying feeling.

He walks to the edge where only a fence is between him and 6 floors free fall. Only months ago, that wouldn't have been an unusual thought in his head. But now, it isn't even possible so why bother?

Jungkook sighs and rests his arms on the fence, lying his head to rest on top of them while looking down towards the ground very far from him.

But it would be nice, wouldn't it?

"Chicken sandwich at your service," a voice appears and cuts Jungkook from his thoughts. Taehyung appears from the stairway and walks to the other, handing over the food.