Chapter 43

This story is a mess, but I'm gonna finish it now and later on edit so everything makes more sense! Sorry if its terrible 😂

Last chapter guys😭😭😭

_____________________

"Wha..."

"I was like BWAH! And then I jumped him you know and I pretty sure he shitted his pants for a second there."

"As if."

"Did he even have pants-"

"And I feel like I wrestled him. Like, I felt way bigger in that moment - I'm pretty sure it hurt where I hit him."

Taehyung tries to open his eyes, but for some reason, they seem heavier than usual. His hearing is just fine though, but he's a little confused about what exactly he's hearing right now.

"Sure..."

"I'm serious!"

"Bro, you are literally the size of a bean compared to Diabolos. I'm convinced it was luck."

"I'm literally taller than you."

"And imagine that, I'm still stronger."

"Well, technically-"

"No."

Is the first Taehyung does - after waking up from six days of sleep in order to recover - to roll his eyes?

Yes. Yes it is.

Because of these guys always seem to have a topic on their lips that would literally give anyone the urge to roll their eyes. But in the end, he doesn't really mind. And after hearing these voices day in and day out for quite a while, it seems he can tell who's sitting around him rather well.

He's dead anyway, so he's glad they are atleast in his momery.

Wait.

Hold in for a second.

Is that a hand he's feeling? In his own hand?

It's very soft... the surface is so smooth, yet Taehyung doesn't feel like he has the energy to move his own hand at all and feel it better.

Where is he? Is he dead? Or did they make it out?

He remembers bits of what happened, but a lot of it is in a blur. He must have been injured quite badly for his memory to get this hasy.

Why does he remember falling? It's like a bad dream.

It seems like hours, but it's probably only around a few minutes he has lied like this and felt like everything aside from his brain is numb. It's almost like sleep paralysis, just with the twist that he can actually hear the real conversation that's going on.

"Shit, he's moving!" a sudden loud voice comes through and Taehyung is pretty sure it's Jin. Oh... so Taehyung is alive? Or did they all die? 

"Taehyung!?" now it's Jungkook's voice he hears... oh Jungkookie... did they make it? Did Jungkook really save him in the end?

Slowly (and painfully), the angel's eyes crack open and he blinks a few times to focus his sight better. The roof he ends up staring at is white. Like very white. He keeps blinking for a little before a headache makes him hiss and he closes them again.

That's not the only thing that starts making him uncomfortable, now that he's moving a little, he can feel how badly brushed his body actually is. His ribs feel crushed and the muscles in his legs seems so flexed it's as if a knife has been put down into them from the hip and then dragged to the knee.