Chapter 5

"Can you just like... disappear? Can't angels just stay in heaven and watch over us from there?" Jungkook whines. He totally planned on having Taehyung get so pissed on the way home that he would leave, but clearly that didn't work out.

"Nope."

"Why not?"

"It's kind of the point of the system. You call us, we come down and stay with you forever," Taehyung points out. Jungkook groans and grabs his hair. Why did he call his stupid angel in the first place? Bad call.

"Don't worry, you will love me one day!"

"I would rather die-"

"Well, you have to believe me, because I'm not going anywhere," suddenly, Taehyung's voice turns dark and he steps closer to the younger, putting a hand on his shoulder, "I'm not your guardian for no reason Jungkook, you're special and we need to know why."

"What kind of bullshit is that? I'm not special, actually I think I'm the least special person to walk this planet," Jungkook slaps Taehyung's hand away and pushes past him, heading straight for the door. Special? That's the biggest joke he has heard in a long time.

"I'm not lying," Taehyung quickly follows after him.

"I don't care," Jungkook simply hisses back and goes out in the hallway. There are many rooms on either side of the hall, but Jungkook is walking towards the stairs that leads down and outside. It's like this hall is shrinking around him, squeezing him tighter and tighter. He just wants to get out of here so he can breathe normally. He doesn't want this, he never has. It all comes falling down on him and he's still in pain from the fight. He feels sick.

"You have to. It's important that-" Taehyung's voice stops together with his body abruptly. His mouth opens and closes for a while, but he doesn't succed in finishing his sentence. Even Jungkook has halted in his steps. At the end of the hall, a familiar face appears. For both of them.

"Hoseok?" Jungkook asks, but it comes out as a whisper. Probably because he's totally shocked from what he's seeing behind the boy, it makes no sense. It makes absolutely no sense.

"Yoongi?" Taehyung then mumbles out.

Behind Hoseok, another black-winged angel is standing. He isn't very tall and just like Taehyung, he has dark curly locks resting over his forehead. Hoseok... has a black-winged guardian angel too? What the fuck-

"Yoongi hyung*!" Jungkook almost loses his balance as Taehyung pushes past him and rushes in the direction of the other angel. This 'Yoongi' seems pretty unbothered as he gets grabbed and pulled into a tight hug. Their wings doesn't get in the way, but it still looks super awkward when Taehyung lifts the other and spins him around in pure happiness.

"Good to see you too Tae," Yoongi says as he's gently put down on the ground again.

"I can't- why are you here too?"

"Honestly, I have no clue," the boy states and Taehyung frowns. He and Yoongi have spent a loooong time together away from earth, they are like brothers. But when Taehyung got summoned, he didn't expect to see Yoongi on earth too on the same day. Actually, he didn't expect to see Yoongi ever again.

It isn't random who you become a guardian angel for, but it's doesn't matter where in the world 'your human' is. Yoongi could have had his in Australia for all he cares, but here they are... both in a poor part of Seoul with two random boys.

"Jungkookie? You have a black angel too?" Hoseok asks and smiles brightly. He leaps and jumps at Jungkook who nicely dodges him by slipping under his arms and escaping the sudden embrace. Hoseok frowns and turns around, looking at the younger boy.