Chapter 7

Sorry for slow updates! Im working a lot at the moment 😭💜
____________

"You stay down there at all times or I will fucking kill you," Jungkook points at the mattress he put out for Taehyung to sleep on. Jungkook has come to know that Taehyung wants to be close to him constantly. Like, close close. He keeps touching Jungkook's shoulders, waist, his thighs and ugh! He can't keep his hands off!

Jungkook has no fucking clue why Taehyung is like that. They haven't even known each other in a day and he's speaking as if they have known each other for years.

"Alright alright, I will," Taehyung slumps down on the mattress and closes his eyes. Jungkook watches in horror as Taehyung's face grimaces and his wings starts sinking into his body with the most horrible sound known to man-kind.

It takes a few minutes before they are gone and Taehyung takes a deep breath. He likes to sleep without his wings, he can lie down better that way.

"What the actual fuck, I can't eat for the rest of the day now," Jungkook fake gags.

"Relax, it's not that bad."

"From a human point of you, I can tell you that it is," Jungkook huffs and disappears into the bathroom. Taehyung looks after him with longing eyes.

The pressing feeling in his chest makes him want to scream. He has waited so long for this... he has waited so long for Jungkook. And seeing him dislike Taehyung so much is just heavy on his heart. It's not like he expected Jungkook to be any different though, he has felt him since he was born.

Taehyung falls back on the thin mattress and looks up at the ceiling. He's confused. He wonders what is going on... he's too strong for it to be nothing. They got to speak with Hoseok and Yoongi tomorrow.

_____________

"I have to go to work, don't fucking stay in here," Jungkook hisses as he looks at Taehyung, Hoseok and Yoongi currently standing in his living room. He doesn't know how or why the two others came in here, but there they are.

"Work? Again?" Hoseok asks. Jungkook huffs and shakes his head at the other. Jungkook doesn't have parents in the rich city that send money once in a while, he has to earn it all for himself.

"Yes, so bye, try not to kill each other with your annoying asses. Wait, actually please do so so I can be free from you," the boy says before smiling the most toxic smile ever and smacking the door close. He doesn't always lock his door anyway, so he can't really push the others out for that reason.

"Why is he so angry?" Yoongi asks and rolls his eyes. Hoseok simply shrugs and Taehyung just stares blankly ahead.

"Whatever, let's just start figuring out what the hell is going on and-" Yoongi stops in his sentence when Taehyung keeps looking at the door that closed not long ago. The elder slaps the back of Taehyung's head and he earns a glare in return.

"Stop it Taehyung, he doesn't fucking feel the same, okay?"

Taehyung pushes himself up angrily. He knows Jungkook doesn't feel anything from their connection and never has. But Taehyung has... for 18 years.

He has felt Jungkook from the day he was born... he feels close to the brunette simply because of that, so when Jungkook doesn't, it's like a stap to his heart.

"Stop being a pussy about it, you knew this was going to happen," Yoongi adds.

"I know! But it still pisses me off," Taehyung says with a dark voice and Hoseok shivers a little from it. Taehyung's aura is just terrifying. The human has no idea what Taehyung and Yoongi are talking about, it's like they are speaking in riddles.

"Forget it, we have to figure out what to do. It's not a coincidence we're both here," Yoongi presses on.

"And how do you suggest we do that?" Taehyung hisses. Now he's just moody, but Yoongi doesn't seem to mind his bullshit at all. They have been together almost ever since they died, getting used to each other was a must.

"We need to figure out if Namjoon is here too. It will take a while, but we can use our senses to check around the city. If the same happened to him, he can't be far away," Yoongi says.

Their friend and last part of their trio, Namjoon, has not shown sight of himself yet. It's possible he's still in the after life and looking over them, but if he really did get dragged down here too, they must find him.

"I will have to keep a watch on Jungkook and stay in the area. You two head further out," Taehyung says. He can still feel Jungkook, he isn't far away but that doesn't mean he isn't still vulnerable to danger.

"Okay, let's go."

___________

Taehyung sighs as he lands at the top of a small building, squatting down and resting his chin on his hand. From this point, he can look directly into the dusty garage where Jungkook is currently filling boxes with various goods.

The brunette is sweating and clearly exhausted. He hates working, no part of his body tries to tell differently. Taehyung has already decided that he hates seeing Jungkook like this... they have been searching around for hours no, and Taehyung finally settled on just watching the human.

The thing about being able to feel the person you are supposed to guard right from the moment they are born, is that it fucking hurts when they don't feel the same. When they don't understand why their angels will do anything to protect them, care for them and in some cases even love them.

Taehyung doesn't know what to call the feeling in his chest, but Namjoon and Yoongi are convinced it's love. But who would love someone they have never met before? It's hard to describe, but if you could feel the emotions from one person since the day they were born, wouldn't you feel like you knew them better than anyone too? Could care for them better? Understand them better?

Taehyung huffs and taps his chin a little. Why is Jungkook so special? He's not what Taehyung expected, so why did he get a black winged angel? He watches as Jungkook gently runs a hand over his forehead to remove the sweat, his skin glistering and his mouth open to take heavy breaths.

The angel can't help but admire the younger's features. If Jungkook want it or not, he's pretty. Really pretty. Too bad he has such a spitty personality.

Taehyung sits there for a good while before he's almost knocked off his feet when Yoongi lands beside him on the top of the roof, totally out of breath and with big eyes.

"I found him."