Chapter 9

"What the fuck!" Jin yells while Hoseok lowkey screams. Where are all of these people coming from?

"Oh. Hi Jimin," Taehyung smiles and waves from his seat on the floor, seeing the golden-winged angel waving back at him. Jimin is one of the messengers for God and as Yoongi had predicted, he was going to get in contact with them sooner or later.

Jimin has beautiful blonde hair, a firm body even if he only stands at 1,74 centimeters. But aside from that, he's what many would call ethereal and not only because he's an angel, but because he's so damn pretty.

"Who the fuck are you?" Jin asks, "and how did you get in my house?"

"Yeah and who the fuck are you? Anyway, I got some news," Jimin says and walks closer to the table, dismissing Jin's question. His sassy personality always comes out when he meets new people, but he's actually a softie on the inside.

"Are you some... gofer from God?" Jin asks and Taehyung has to hold a hand over his mouth at the insult to not break down laughing.

"Yeah, Jimin's our bitch," Yoongi smirks from the side.

"I'm no ones bitch and I'm not a gofer, I'm here to save your sorry asses," Jimin replies as he tries to look angry. Not that it's really working though.

"I can't deal with the amount of people at this point," Hoseok deadpans and looks to his side where Jin is sitting for a second, "what's your name again?"

"Jin? I literally told you 10 minutes ago," the elder states.

"Oh right!"

"Moving on," Yoongi breaks in, "why are you here Jimin?" Finally, the said male decides to actually contact them, even if he has been lingering in the area for quite a while.

Jimin is very strong, he's one of the strongest angels in heaven. Therefore, it's quite concerning that he's here. God doesn't send them down here for nothing.

"Something's up," the golden boy replies.

"Yeah, no shit," Jungkook mumbles, but Jimin hears him loud and clear. Jungkook might not know it yet, but the only reason Jimin has been sent here is because of the said boy.

"God sent me. Diabolos is planning something," he states.

"Diabolos?" Hoseok questions.

Jungkook scoffs loudly and hits the table, "sounds like diabetes-"

"Don't talk about the devil like that," Jimin says with a dead expression and Jungkook just laughs even louder. "The devil? Ha! As if he could hurt me-"

"He's literally planning on how to get his hands on you," Jimin says, now serious. "Only you."

Jungkooi frows at that statement. What does he mean by 'only you'? Jungkook is starting to dislike how special he apparently is. The look in Jimin's eyes tells him that he's not lying though, he's being dead serious. The devil is after him?

"Why would he be after me?" Jungkook questions. His voice is now smaller and all the fighting spirit he had just moments ago seems to have disappeared like dew before the sun. He doesn't like when it gets serious.

"We don't know and that's the problem," Jimin explains, "some angels overheard that they have a whole damn plan about it, but for some reason the people in heaven doesn't know what he wants with you. If they don't know, only hell knows."

Jungkook shivers and starts feeling sick to his stomach. Fuck! He doesn't want any of this, and now they are telling him he has a whole crew from hell coming for his ass? What are they going to do to him, use him as a slave or something?