Chapter 34

I got stung by a wasp on my hand and honestly it hurts so much to write😂

Anyway, enjoy the chap!💜

_____________________

Jin sighs as he once again is rejected by Taehyung. The human has been trying to offer Taehyung something to eat and drink the last couple of days, but it seems like the male has completely lost it. He doesn't talk much and he keeps saying he's going after Jungkook. Every time, Yoongi succeeds in stopping him.

"Fine, whatever," Jin says and walks over to one of the other tables. He places the food down and the others happily digs in. Compared to Taehyung, they have been calmer. Obviously, because being mad and frustrated will just make everything go slower.

They are still looking through the books and keeping an eye on the angel. He has shown some pretty clear signs of wanting to head after Jungkook, even if it seems like a death wish at the moment. They know their only option right now is to find out why Diabolos wants Jungkook - if they go there, they might be walking right into a trap.

Jin has just placed a new book on one of the tables that Taehyung hasn't destroyed yet before the room lights up and they are all blinded for a second. Jimin appears, standing still and not coming with any happy outburst as he usually would. He clearly knows what happened.

Yoongi sighs and Namjoon looks at the table before them. They know this is fucked up and they know why Jimin is here. Jimin is here to help, but he's also here to remind them why they got send to earth in the first place. A reason that they are currently unable to fulfill.

"You guys look trashed," Jimin says and walks to the table. He sits down as well, grabbing a random book before him. He gently fiddles through the pages, his legs crossing over each other.

"Why are you here?" Jin asks. Jimin has been hanging around them from time to time. But something's off, something's different about the golden-winged angel today.

"I know you are all looking for a way to build a plan to get Jungkook back," Jimin states and shuts the book, "I can't help you any further in that process, but I might be useful otherwise."

"How so?" Yoongi questions.

It's supposed that heaven knows everything, but that isn't necessarily the case here. Diabolos is a 'god' too, or at least he's immortal and has powers the same way God does. Of course, he's not as strong, but he's smart and he knows how to use cheap tricks to get his way, also if hiding is one of them. It's not surprising Jimin can't help them much.

"I can get you a way in," Jimin replies and looks up at them. "I can get you to the underworld which is where I believe Jungkook is."

Namjoon stands up, "are you serious? This is more than just important knowledge, it might be the solution!"

They are clearly upset Jimin has been holding back such critical information. The way in is the first step to saving Jungkook.

"Hold your horses cowboy, I can only show you the way in," he says and stares Namjoon deep in the eyes, "there's absolutely no garantere any of you will make it out again. And you won't die if you get stuck there, you will live as a slave forever or you will go to Styx. You're no longer mortal when you get captured there, it's not called hell for nothing."

The table grows silent.

Well, not exactly a piece of information they enjoy hearing. Obviously, avoiding getting stuck in hell is now on their to-do list as well.

"But there's a chance to get out?" Hoseok asks.

"There is, but we won't know if it works until the moment you have to get out," Jimin says. They all let out a breath, as long as there's a chance it's better than nothing.