Chapter 9: Where It Belongs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Next day*

-Yuta's POV-

This morning, the members decided to hang out by the pool. Everybody agreed on having a fun "party" to enjoy the season and another day off. The entire day we've been watching cooking videos to make our meals, and we read some recipes that Johnny found in a cooking book. I don't know why that was here inside the house, but it was useful. Taeyong divided the tasks before we started to work on the supposed party by the pool. Since last night, I haven't had the chance to talk with Mark, but I didn't worry more because there's still time to speak and have some fun.

Taeil is right next to me, both of us preparing the pool toys, blowing them up to their shapes. In the meantime, Doyoung and Jungwoo are picking the music, playing the songs they want to hear more. I could listen to the members shouting inside the house, telling Haechan to be careful with the hot pan, and Taeyong losing his mind because Jaehyun didn't turn on the oven. Taeil couldn't stop laughing, and either did I.

-Do you think we should go inside and help them? – Taeil asked before throwing a ball to the pool.

-Hmm, no, I believe that Taeyong has everything under control. – I smiled while holding the duck float.

-Mark! Put the dough down! – I heard Taeyong shout, making Taeil laugh along with me.

-I guess you got that one wrong, Yuta. – Taeil chuckled.

I nodded before throwing the duck float to the pool, and then I closed my eyes while lifting my head.

-So, how are you feeling? Are you excited for the comeback? – Taeil asked curiously.

-Very much. I miss working, dance on the stage, and sing for our fans. It's fun when you focus on the pleasant things of our job. – I pointed out.

-Yes, you are right about that. And I want to go back to the studio to make more music, the ideas I have because this break is consuming me. – Taeil said, making me look at him with a smile.

-We'll go there soon. – I patted Taeil's shoulder, which he nodded for in response. Suddenly, the members got out of the kitchen with some trays of food. -Let's go; they might need our help. – I told Taeil, and briefly, we walked towards the rest of the guys.

-Do you need anything, Jaehyun? – Taeil asked while looking at Jaehyun placing the plates on the table.

-The kitchen is a mess, so if you can help the rest with the cooking, that would be great! – Jaehyun said, looking desperate. Taeil and I; slightly laughed before both of us got inside the house.

-What's the problem? – I questioned before looking at the disaster inside the kitchen area. -Oh, who did that? – I pointed at the dirty walls, confused.