Chapter 29: Forever Yours

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Later in the day*

-Yuta's POV-

Once the afternoon break finished, the group returned to the company's building to keep practicing the choreography. So, everyone changed their clothes and returned to work. However, before entering the practice room, I noticed how our manager spoke with Mark. Unfortunately, he appeared earnest after speaking with our superior; yet, I didn't ask him anything since I didn't want to worry anybody.

Presently, we still are trying to outcast the synchronization. Now, it's easier to work with a complete choreography. And the most simplistic details can get improved considerably. But as we continue to dance, I perceive many of my friends getting tired. I'm sweating while keeping all concentration on the steps I have to follow, not minding what is around me. However, feeling somewhat stressed by the choreography caused me to look behind my back, noticing Mark breathing heavily.

-Relax, man! You got this. – I heard Haechan speak to Mark, making me face somewhere else.

-Continue! – Taeyong ordered before resuming the song, and immediately everyone began to dance again. We followed the choreography while looking at ourselves through the mirror.

Suddenly, a loud thud caused me to divert my sight towards the sound. Immediately, I saw Mark on the floor with his hands supporting his upper body and a painful expression on his face.

-Mark! – I shouted before running towards him. Immediately, Taeyong stopped the music as we gathered around Mark. -What happened? – I asked Haechan while placing Mark's head on my lap.

-Mark-hyung took a wrong step, and his ankle bent. Fortunately, his hands prevented him from falling completely. – Haechan explained as I looked at Mark worriedly.

-Can you stand? – I asked Mark, who shook his head.

-It hurts...! – Mark said with his eyes shut due to the pain. I looked at my boyfriend before carrying him between my arms, briefly laying him on the room's couch.

Immediately, I took Mark's sneaker off and checked the ankle. -Yuta, try moving it. – Taeil suggested, which I nodded for in response.

I carefully moved Mark's foot. But as soon as I did so, Mark looked away while enduring the pain.

-Mark-hyung did fall badly. But I told him to slow down, and he didn't listen to me. – Haechan mentioned.

-Shut up, Haechan! You aren't helping. – Mark complained before placing his forearm on his face.

-Hey, it's okay. – Johnny patted Mark's shoulder, trying to cheer him up.

-Guys, let's rest for today. It's almost midnight and tomorrow we have to come early in the morning. – Taeyong ordered before comforting Mark. -Yuta, can you carry him? – Taeyong asked, which I nodded for in response.