Chapter 2: Late Night Movies

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Moments later*

-Mark's POV-

I helped Doyoung-hyung to prepare everything for tonight's movie date. Later, Johnny and Taeil decided to help us out with the living area organization and selecting the movies we would see together. I talked with Doyoung about Yuta and how we finally spoke to each other. My hyung told me that I sounded like a kid in a candy store while mentioning what happened, but I just laughed at his comment since I was so pleased to talk with Yuta again.

Doyoung was glad that I decided to talk with him; after all, everybody was getting worried about our friendship. They didn't want us to be apart. Also, the members are planning on having a trip with everybody. It'll take place before we start with the preparations for the next comeback, so they wanted us to make up before that time arrived.

*Current time – Nighttime*

Everybody is gathering around the living area; they are ready to watch the movies all together, and I was happy to see them too, but I was waiting for Yuta to appear. I saw him from the corner of my eye. Taeyong-hyung and Haechan were with him; the three of them were talking until they came closer to the rest of the members.

Immediately, I took Yuta's hand and guided him to a seat next to me. He chuckled as we sat down on the couch; of course, Taeyong and Haechan joined while laughing at us.

-Oh! They are back together! – Johnny joked.

-Yah! You are so dramatic. – Yuta complained.

-Yes, Yuta was just grumpy. – Jungwoo teased.

-Don't start, Jungwoo. – Yuta chuckled while looking at him.

Jungwoo chuckled as well, and they stared at one another for some seconds. Something made me feel odd while looking at them watching at each other, so I just laughed sarcastically to capture their attention.

-We weren't upset, right, hyung? – I questioned.

-No, not at all. – Yuta assured before caressing the back of my head.

-Good thing that you are better. Now, we can watch movies calmly. – Jaehyun stated.

-Sure thing! – Taeil nodded.

Yuta chuckled one last time before everybody sat down. Taeyong played the movie as everyone started to pass the popcorn and drinks that Doyoung and I prepared. However, I didn't mind those things at all because I was next to Yuta. I smiled at him even though he's looking at the TV. Then, I took his hand before holding him against me.

Yuta noticed my touch and patted my head as he kept watching the movie. Just making up with him made my day so much better, and I could finally let these three weeks' curse pass by.