Chapter 24: First Warning

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Moments later*

-Yuta's POV-

For the rest of the morning and part of the noon, the individual schedule is clear. However, I still have to attend my activities with my group. Everyone is working hard for this comeback, so I have to bring all my effort into our new mini-album just like them. But regardless of the comeback's excitement, my friends are also happy due to the release of my EP. After finishing the first part of my soloist activities, I joined the rest of the group to continue rehearsing the new choreography, and everyone received me with joy and kind supporting words. I felt incredibly touched since my friends appeared to be proud of me.

Currently, we almost complete the choreography. This time, we involved ourselves with the moves more than other comebacks, and our choreographer also helped us finish the rest. However, it is more complicated than any choreography, and the timing is very intricate to follow. Right now, we feel there's vast progress so far from our part, yet we still need to practice more times.

-Here. – Jaehyun said before throwing a bottle of water my way. I smiled before we stood next to each other, shortly hydrating ourselves after practicing the choreography all at once.

-Thanks. I needed it. – I said before closing the bottle, then looking back at Jaehyun.

-The choreography is unique but so tiring, man. – Jaehyun admitted as we reloaded our backs against the wall.

-Yes. I enjoy it, too. But you are right, it's so hard to get right, and the movements are somewhat complex. – I mentioned, which Jaehyun nodded for in response before taking a deep breath.

-Yuta, when the weekend comes. Do you think we'll have time to spare? – Jaehyun asked.

-Probably, only a few hours. Why are you asking? – I questioned, intrigued.

-I want to go out and chill with Taeil and Doyoung. I thought you wouldn't mind coming along. – Jaehyun mentioned, causing me to smile at him.

-Of course! If we have some spare time, count me in. – I said, which Jaehyun smiled for and nodded in response.

I drank some more water while looking at the members around the practice room. Suddenly, my eyes landed on Mark, who is wearing my jacket. I saw him with it before, but I didn't say anything because he looked cute. But as I'm watching him right now, he's taking it off, which immediately let me see his neck. It has a bruise on it, more like a hickey, but I'm sure I didn't make it myself.

-I'll be right back. – I told Jaehyun, who nodded before sitting on the floor. And then, I immediately got towards Mark, took his arm, and dragged him out of the practice room.