Chapter 16: At the Moment

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Next morning*

-Yuta's POV-

Last night, Mark and I; had time to be ourselves and talk with each other about anything at all. I was glad that we took advantage of the night to spend time with each other, even though we are usually together because of the group's activities, it isn't the same. We are regularly with other members, having fun and chilling out. And during the projects, our interactions can be less from time to time, but that's something we always do. It's natural.

We didn't spend all the night outside since it started to get chilly. So, both of us went back to the house and cuddled on the couch together. We talked about the comeback and anything that came into our minds at that hour. After all, both of us felt tired, even if we didn't want to accept it because we wanted to stay awake with each other. But that didn't happen as soon as we started to play some songs on my phone. It helped like a lullaby, making us sleep while holding onto each other. Honestly, I didn't mind at all; however, I did worry that the members could see us in the morning.

Currently, I'm listening to some birds singing as the sunlight comes through the window. I opened my eyes little by little, realizing that the day has arrived. My mind is blank. I don't have any idea of how I slept with Mark last night. So, I looked around, finding a sleepy guy by my side. I slightly chuckled before brushing his hair with my fingers, looking happily at the scene in front of me. Without hesitation, I cuddled against him while closing my eyes, enjoying this moment. Suddenly, I felt Mark wrapping his arms around me while his eyes are still closed.

-Mark. – I whispered before touching his nose. -Mark Lee. – I repeated while trying to hold my laughter.

-Hmm, babe, sleep. – Mark mumbled, making me place my hand on my mouth, stopping me from laughing at his cuteness.

-Hey, Mark! We have to get ready. – I softly spoke before kissing Mark's cheek. -Huh, wake up, and let's go. – I insisted, but Mark didn't move at all.

-Hug me. – Mark demanded. I rolled my eyes before doing what he told me, and then I looked at him again.

-The members are going to come. – I murmured while snuggling against Mark's chest.

-Let them see us. – Mark slightly chuckled while holding onto me.

-I already saw you. – I heard Haechan say. Both of us looked to our left, finding the little brother standing there while glancing at us. Mark got stunned that he flinched, almost falling from my side, but I caught him. I started to laugh while holding onto Mark's waist, placing him on my lap.

-Haechan, why can't you wake me up more subtlety? – Mark complained while looking at his best friend.

-Hey, you were the one to fall asleep in the living area! You got lucky that I was the one to come. – Haechan claimed, making me stare back at Mark and nod.

-Haechan is right; we got lucky. – I agreed.

-Whatever. Are the rest of the members ready? – Mark asked, changing the subject of the conversation.

-No, I stood up before anyone did. I knew that Yuta-hyung is like a clock, so he knows when to wake up. However, it's almost time for the alarms to sound. – Haechan said before walking back to the staircase. -Hurry up before someone sees you! – Haechan told us.

-Yes, thank you! – I happily said before Haechan went upstairs. Then, I stared back at Mark, who's sitting on my lap while surrounding my neck with his arms.

-I can't believe we slept in the living area. Imagine if someone saw us last night. – Mark pointed out.

-Nah, no one did. It was way too dark for someone to notice. And we slept because both of us felt tired; after all, we are busy these days. – I disclosed, which Mark nodded for in response. And then, he started to caress my head while smiling at me.

-Your hair is so long. – Mark said while running his fingers through my hair.

-Hmm, do you like it? – I asked.

-Yes, a lot. – Mark admitted before leaning forward, resting his head on my shoulder. -Do you know what I also liked? – Mark questioned.

-Alright, tell me. – I answered while stroking Mark's back.

-Sleeping next to you. – Mark shyly spoke, making me chuckle slightly.

-For real? – I questioned, which Mark nodded for in response, then hiding his face in embarrassment.

-Well, I also like it, so don't feel shy about it. – I told Mark before kissing his cheek, making him look at me with a smile.

-We have to get ready. – Mark said, which I hummed for in response.

-Let's go. – I smiled before patting Mark's back slightly, and then we stood up from the couch.

I folded the blanket and put it back on the basket with the rest. Briefly, Mark and I; walked towards the staircase, shortly walking upstairs while trying to be careful with our steps. In a matter of seconds, we arrived at our respective rooms, making us face each other again. We smiled at each other before opening the doors and getting inside with anything else to say.

I took a deep breath after closing the door, noticing that Jungwoo is still sleeping. So, I looked at the hour on the clock and decided to wake him up. I sat next to Jungwoo, slightly moving him back and ford.

-Jungwoo, wake up. It's already time! – I softly spoke while looking at the sleepy potato.

-Yuta-hyung? – Jungwoo said before turning around, staring at me with morning eyes. -You are here. – He smiled, making me chuckle slightly.

-I spend one night away and look at you, already pointing that detail out. – I teased, causing Jungwoo to laugh at my words.

-Did you spend the night with Mark-hyung? – Jungwoo curiously asked.

-Yes, but no one knows, only Haechan and you. So, keep it a secret, okay? – I told Jungwoo, which he nodded for in response.

-Hyung, I want to be with you today. Can I? Or do you think Mark-hyung will get jealous? – Jungwoo questioned, making me smile at my little brother.

-No, Mark won't complain about it. And you don't have to ask; you can be with me. – I assured Jungwoo, immediately receiving a hug from him. I smiled while caressing his head, gently stroking his hair with my fingers. -Maybe you can help me with my EP. Do you like that idea? – I suggested, noticing the spark on Jungwoo's eyes.

-Yes! – Jungwoo excitedly replied before moving away from me, standing up while getting ready in a heartbeat. I chuckled at Jungwoo's cute reaction, but then I began to settle everything for the day. -Yuta-hyung, have you thought about the music video for your song? – Jungwoo curiously asked.

-Hmm, no, no, why? – I questioned while taking out my clothes from the closet.

-Yesterday, Haechan spoke with me about Mark. He said that our hyung was slightly upset because he couldn't help you much with your EP. So, I thought that maybe he could be part of the making of the music video. – Jungwoo suggested.

I thought about Jungwoo's idea for some moments, noticing that it is an opportunity to demonstrate my genuine love for Mark. So, I glanced at Jungwoo and smiled at him, then nodded at his words.

-Alright, I will see if I can do something like that. Thanks for the idea. – I told Jungwoo before he walked to my spot, immediately hugging me close to him.