Chapter 7: Love Effects

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Later that day*

-Yuta's POV-

I spend the rest of the day at home with some of the members. We had a great time at the pool and then watched many of our music videos while making fun of each other. I was mostly with Johnny and Jungwoo; after all, I wanted Mark to breathe a little bit from me. It doesn't matter if he says that there's no problem with my constant necessity for affection; I know that guy too well for me to perceive that he's lying.

Once the night began to arrive, I went to shower before organizing my things inside my suitcase. Tonight, there's a significant change inside the house; tonight, NCT 127 is changing roommates. Taeyong decided that it was time to renew the rooms' arrangement before the comeback, which excited most of the members since there are some rooms better than others.

*Current time – 8:30 p.m.*

All the members are sitting down in a circle inside the living area. We are watching Taeyong glancing back and ford at his iPad while it seems that he's modifying some things. Mark is next to Haechan, both excited to see what room they'll be in, which makes me believe that Mark wants to be with me. Honestly, I prefer to be with someone else; I think it's better if we stay in separate rooms as we build our relationship little by little. Later, it's going to be natural to desire each other's presence more. But for now, I rather have another roommate than him.

-Alright, guys! I got all of the rooms ready. – Taeyong spoke, capturing everyone's attention.

I looked to the front as the rest of the boys paid attention to Taeyong, too. I took a deep breath before the division of rooms began.

-I'll say the names and the number of the room. So, the first room is for Taeil and Doyoung. For the second room, I'll send Mark and Haechan. The third room it's going to be for Jungwoo and Yuta. And finally, the fourth room it's going for Jaehyun, Johnny and me. – Taeyong said while watching his iPad.

Everyone immediately began to go with their pairs; I couldn't see Jungwoo anywhere, which made me feel so confused. Suddenly, I felt someone jumping on my back.

-Hyung! – Jungwoo said happily; I caught him as he placed his arms around my neck.

-There you are! I thought you ran away. – I chuckled while looking back at Jungwoo.

-No! I could never do that, hyung. – Jungwoo assured while smiling at me. -Let's go to the room! – He said excitedly.

-Of course. – I cluttered Jungwoo's hair as soon as he jumped off my back. After that, we took our belongings before going upstairs with the rest of the members.

Through the hallway, everyone started to say "good night" to one another while entering their rooms. Right after, we got inside our room while looking around the clean and empty place.

-Two beds; pick one. – I said while glancing at Jungwoo, who excitedly went towards one of the beds, jumped on it, and laid down. -I suppose the left wing will be yours. – I chuckled slightly, and then I got towards the other bed of the room.

-The room is so inviting! I love the wide window it has. – Jungwoo smiled while looking around the bedroom, focusing on the window that it's in front of the beds.

-I believe this was Johnny's room before. – I said while remembering the times I came here with Johnny.

Jungwoo nodded before he started to unpack and place his things in order. I did the same thing, but as I put my clothes out of the suitcase, I heard Jungwoo humming.

-Are you happy? – I asked while listening to Jungwoo.

-I'm feeling relieved, hyung. The group it's having a great attitude about the comeback, and I'm also glad that your love life started on a "good" note. – Jungwoo spoke while opening the closet for our clothes.

-Mark did all the work. I couldn't say anything more than questioning him about his feelings. And then, I discovered that Mark knew all along what he meant for me. – I explained while smiling at the thought of today's event.

-See? There was nothing to be afraid of, and now, you can sleep without hiding anything. – Jungwoo declared, unpacking the last things inside of his suitcase. After that, he placed it on the top part of the closet. I helped Jungwoo before putting mine on there, too.

-I guess you are right about that. I'm honestly happy that everything went well for today; I was becoming concerned for no reason. – I sighed before lying down on my bed.

-Yuta-hyung, you need to finish with your things before dreaming about Mark. – Jungwoo complained while hitting me with a pillow.

-I'm so tired, though. – I acted as if I was feeling weak, which made Jungwoo chuckle.

-That won't work with me, hyung. Come on; you can do it. – Jungwoo said while pulling my hand.

I laughed at Jungwoo's attempt to move me off the bed; I let him drag me as far as he could until he gave up. I cluttered Jungwoo's hair before standing up, and after that, I continued to organize the room along with him.

-Mark's POV-

I'm preparing my bed before going to sleep. Haechan played some music as we finished placing our belongings on the drawers and the dresser. I laid down on the bed while looking up to the ceiling; Haechan was softly humming while glancing at me back and ford.

-At least we are together. – Haechan teased, which I answered by throwing him a pillow. He only laughed while I continued to feel annoyed. -Don't you believe it was the best option to keep both of you apart? I mean, now that you are a couple, I'm sure you are going to spend more time with Yuta-hyung. – Haechan pointed out, trying to make me realize that this change wasn't as bad as I believed.

-Yuta is with Jungwoo. – I stated, upset.

-And? – Haechan asked.

-Clingy over clingier, what do you expect them to do? – I questioned while looking back at Haechan.

-Cuddle. Of course! But what about it? – Haechan said, confused. I immediately sighed, frustrated, making Haechan laugh even more. -I'm sorry, hyung. But I believe you are exaggerating. Trust Yuta-hyung, and remember that it's way too soon for you to get jealous about silly things. – Haechan declared before throwing my pillow back at me.

-I guess you are right. – I mumbled, upset. Haechan chuckled since he knew that I was wrong all along. -So, I shouldn't worry about anything. Right? – I questioned while fidgeting my fingers.

-No, enjoy the new chapter you are starting. And for god's sake, don't try to make each other jealous. That's to be toxic. – Haechan spoke before turning around and cuddling against the pillows. -Sleep, hyung. Tomorrow, we got things to do. – Haechan said before yawning.

-Alright, you are right. I shouldn't worry, and I might be feeling this way because it's my first relationship. Right? – I spoke, trying to convince myself to slow down.

-Yes, keep thinking about that and sleep. – Haechan told me while covering himself with his blankets. -Goodnight, hyung.

-Night, Haechan. – I said before returning my view to the ceiling.

These emotions are messing with my head. I can't think as clearly as I'm used to, and it seems everything I see it's chaotic in some way. I must relax and enjoy just like Haechan told me.