Chapter 14: Mind Control

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Yuta's POV-

I was about to leave, but Mark took my arm, stopping me from moving further. I stood still and waited for something else to happen, not wanting to make the first move. After all, I don't know what to say after hearing his thoughts about our relationship. I'm not mad, but I can't understand why Mark fears so much; why he believes that it's wrong for us to be closer.

-What I said last night was wrong. And I understand that I hurt you, but I felt frustrated because I thought I was changing more than I expected. – Mark admitted before letting my arm go, and then he stood in front of me. -I don't want to give us a break only because I feel insecure about many things. All of it is new to me, and I'm trying to get used to the feelings I'm experiencing. – Mark explained, noticing that he's sincere about his words.

-Mark, I'm not angry at you. I understand how you feel because I wonder similar things regarding our relationship. However, last night, I didn't want to talk about it since I didn't know what to say. – I assured Mark before smiling slightly, attempting to brush away his worries.

-After the things I said, I'm not surprised that you reacted that way. But still, I'm sorry for everything I said last night. – Mark insisted before holding my hand, making me stare at his eyes. -Forgive me, please. I don't want to be away from you. – Mark said, looking at me worriedly.

-You don't have to beg for my forgiveness, Mark. It doesn't matter what you said, I trust you, and I'm aware of the intentions you had last night. – I spoke before pressing Mark's hand, and then I pulled him closer to hug him tightly.

-Did I make you feel upset last night? – Mark questioned while placing his head on my shoulder.

-I felt worried more than anything. Haechan came to me and explained how he saw you crying. Honestly, I didn't know what to do or what caused you to behave that way. So, when you spoke about our relationship last night, I thought I was the reason behind your tears. – I explained, making Mark look at me, tears on the corner of his eyes.

-No, no, you didn't cause anything of it. – Mark stuttered.

-Hey, calm down. I don't want to see you cry again, okay? Plus, you're going to ruin your makeup. – I spoke, removing his tears gently. My words made Mark chuckle slightly, which cause me to feel better.

-Yuta, thank you for worrying about me. I honestly don't know why I'm acting like this lately, but I promise that I'll figure it out and return to be myself. – Mark said, which I nodded for in response. Briefly, he pecked my lips, making me look around right after we pulled away.

-Mark, someone can see us. – I told him worriedly.

-Nobody is here, now, let's go to the interview. – Mark smiled while guiding me towards a practice room.