Chapter 11: Subtle Changes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Next day*

-Yuta's POV-

I woke up before the rest of the members because I needed to meet with the manager. So, I changed and got ready to go to the studio. I took the keys to the motorcycle and walked out of the house. I didn't have anything on my mind about what could be the activities I'm going to do; however, it is exciting to have individual projects from time to time.

Right now, I'm getting on the motorcycle, placing my safety helmet. But before I could ride away, someone called my name. I looked at the entrance of the house, realizing that Mark was running towards me. I smiled at him before taking off the helmet.

-What are you doing here, huh? – I asked while holding Mark's head.

-I wanted to wish you good luck. – Mark admitted before pecking my lips.

-Thank you. I'll see you in a couple of hours, okay? – I told Mark, which he nodded for in response.

-We have the interviews, don't forget. - Mark reminded me.

-Ah, right! So, I'll see you at the studio. - I smiled at Mark before caressing his chin.

-Alright, and don't ride so fast, okay? - Mark told me sternly.

I chuckled. -I never do that, Mark. I don't know what do you mean. - I spoke sarcastically.

-Yuta, be careful, okay? - Mark insisted.

-Yes, yes, I won't ride too fast. - I nodded before kissing Mark's head.

-Take care and ride safely. – Mark said before getting away from the motorbike.

I smiled before placing my helmet back on, and briefly, I rode away from the house. Mark stood there while watching me leave, which made me smile more.

Ah, this guy. He always worries about me without any reason.

*Moments later*

Once I arrived at the studio, I had a meeting with the CEO, my manager, and the staff. We talked about the upcoming activities for me and the schedule before the group's comeback. At first, I was skeptical about several things regarding the times and days of work. But then, everything made sense when the manager spoke about the rest of the projects. Overall, I'll have individual tasks since the company allowed me to release an EP with two songs; the promotions will be with Japanese sources like magazines and music programs. I felt grateful for the trust the CEO has by giving me this chance, and it was a matter of minutes before I started to plan the ideas for the EP.

I received some messages from Mark, telling me that he was going to an interview with the rest of NCT DREAM. And he took the opportunity to wish me luck with my schedule, which made my day more. Today, according to the manager, the activities consist of interviews with the group, and tomorrow, I might start with the ones by myself.