|| PROLOGUE ||

MARK

In the beginning, we were so close to one another. I like the times when we made fun of each other, or when we teased the rest of the members. We had great times together, and those are the ones I cherish the most. We traveled through the entire world as a team, friends, and family. All of us can have a difference from time to time, but we always make it up and move on. I thought this time everything would be the same, but I guess I was wrong.

Yuta and I; are best friends. We love to be with each other, play jokes, laugh, and talk with one another. Both can watch series or movies together, he doesn't complain about the things I do, and I believe our fans are happy to see that our friendship, it's unique in its way. Yuta is always there when I need him, and not only to mess up with the other guys, he's also one of the best supports I could ever ask for, and that's something I'm not used to saying all the time. He's someone I appreciate a lot, and I realize it is the worst part of our friendship.

About two weeks ago, I noticed that Yuta started to keep his distance with me. He's always searching for an opportunity to be close to me, but when he had the chance to come, he didn't move. I've seen that more than a couple of times. Yuta can be clingy sometimes, he tries to kiss me mostly to bother me, but that stopped since last week. I thought he was upset about something, but I couldn't figure out what was going on. So, I asked the rest of the members, and they didn't know anything about him. It made me feel concerned, but I know Yuta-hyung, and if he had a severe problem, he would come right to tell me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for  selecting this book. I hope you enjoy reading the storyline prepared for you. I wanted to make a fanfiction about YUMARK because I adore their friendship. Disclaimers will be uploaded soon. Now, enjoy the book!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------