Chapter 27: Cruel & Vile

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The following day*

-Mark's POV-

I can hear the subtle breeze and sense it through my skin. Slowly, I opened my eyes, then rubbing them lightly while focusing on my surroundings. Immediately, Yuta's smile appeared right there, causing me to grin softly at him. I got comfortable against the pillow while keeping my eyes on him; he did the same thing to face me, always showing his charming smile. Suddenly, Yuta extended his hand and held mine before tightening his grasp.

-Good morning. – Yuta spoke; his voice is slightly deep and soft.

-Morning. – I smiled before Yuta kissed my hand, then I snuggled closer to him.

-How did you sleep? – Yuta asked.

-Your question offends me. – I rolled my eyes with a mischievous smile.

-Why? – Yuta asked, confused.

-You should know my answer already. – I claimed, causing Yuta to chuckle slightly.

-Then, I suppose we both rested well last night. – Yuta said, which I nodded for in response.

Briefly, I looked at Yuta's hand on mine, making a smile appear on my face due to the cute gesture. But then, I turned around and checked the hour on my phone.

-It's time to stand up. – I said while turning to face Yuta.

-Why? We still have time before the members wake up. – Yuta mentioned before kissing my hand again.

I rolled my eyes with a subtle smile, and then I moved my head closer to Yuta's.

-Hey, Mark. Do you have many things to do today? – Yuta asked, making me look at him.

-The same schedule as the rest of the group. Why? – I thoughtfully answered before questioning my boyfriend's inquiry.

-I have to record a performance for a Japanese music show, so I have to skip part of the practice. But we have our break at the same hour, and I wondered if you wanted to spend it with me. – Yuta asked while smiling somewhat shyly.

-Only you and me? – I asked, which Yuta nodded for in response. -Alright! But what do you want to do? – I said, confused.

-Anything. Honestly, I want to spend time with you; after all, today, we are pretty busy. – Yuta mentioned. I agreed with his words before he pulled me closer to him, briefly kissing my head. -Thank you! – Yuta smiled as I snickered at his reaction. Shortly after, I stroked his hair while grinning back at him.

-You love to sleep with me, don't you? – I questioned as Yuta's expression changed, now he looks embarrassed.

-Why are you asking when you know the answer? – Yuta complained, causing me to chuckle at his reaction.