Chapter 6: More Than Friends

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Later that day*

-Yuta's POV-

It's been some hours since we got inside Mark's shared room. We are spending our time with talks about the upcoming activities, ourselves, and my argument with Taeyong. I wanted to stay longer with Mark, but he insisted that I should speak with Taeyong about the situation that made us fight. The urge to tell Mark about the things I know started to eat me alive. I need to ask him about SuperM and if someone behaves the same way I do with him. However, I don't want to look like a jealous person when we are barely starting to build a relationship.

Right now, I'm embracing Mark between my arms while gently lulling him. I was singing a song, teasing him as I joked with launching him towards the bed.

-Yah! Yuta! – Mark chuckled as I kept rocking him back and ford.

-It goes up and then down. – I said while moving Mark between my arms like a baby.

-Yuta! No, no, go down! – Mark shouted as he tightly held my neck. -Please. – He hid his face against my chest.

-One, two, and are you ready? – I questioned while enjoying Mark's expression.

-No! No, Yuta! – Mark chuckled while hiding his face.

-Three! – I threw Mark towards the bed; he screamed before landing on top of the mattress.

Mark was about to bounce and fall to the floor, but I caught him and pinned him against the bed.

-Got you. – I laughed.

-Yah! Why you did that? – Mark questioned, complaining like a kid.

-Rant all you want, but I know you enjoyed it. Maybe I should do the same thing at the pool. – I teased while glancing at Mark.

-Yah, no, no, babe. – Mark chuckled as his words made me look at him immediately.

-Babe? – I smiled, making Mark blush.

-It slipped. – Mark stated before leaning towards my face; he pecked my lips before chuckling softly. -Well, now that you used me like a bullet, can we go out? We've been here for hours. – He questioned.

-Okay, let's go with the rest. – I smiled before kissing Mark's lips again.

-Y-Yuta, come on. – Mark said between kisses.

-Wait, wait, one more. – I chuckled before leaving the last peck on Mark's lips.

Briefly, I stood up and fixed my hair slightly. Mark smiled at me before we got out of his room, and as we began to walk through the hallway, I found Taeyong there.