Chapter 10: Can't Leave You

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Moments later*

-Yuta's POV-

The day started with a surprisingly great meal and continued with some fun by the pool. Everyone pushed each other to the water, an intense water-gun battle began between the members and then jumped into the pool with some tricks. We had a lot of energy, so we spend almost the entire day doing the same thing over and over, but then we changed our clothes and started the karaoke night. I laughed so much with my friends, it honestly felt like going back to those days when I was younger, and I enjoyed the weekends with my buddies.

Right now, the sunset is coloring the sky while some of the members are still outside. I'm cleaning the mess we left after so much fun. And some of my friends are inside, watching a movie while eating some snacks. I picked up the chairs we used for our karaoke moment and some cups left on the tables. Taeyong is helping me out while Haechan is also cleaning around, but I noticed that Mark was sitting on the edge of the pool. No one was there with him, and it seems that he's thinking about something.

-Yuta, you should go and spend some time with Mark. – Taeyong spoke while looking at me.

-Are you sure, Taeyong? – I asked, concerned.

-Yes, you should have your time alone. Today, you only sat next to each other during the meal. – Taeyong pointed out.

-Hyung, go ahead. No one will notice, and we are here to keep it all in secret. – Haechan assured me, smiling and encouraging me to go.

-Alright, but only for some minutes. – I smiled slightly, leaving the cups on the table.

Taeyong grinned before I walked towards the end of the pool and then sat beside Mark. I stared at him, waiting for him to notice that I was there. But it seems that he's lost inside his thoughts, so I touched Mark's shoulder to capture his attention.

-Yuta. – Mark looked at me, surprised.

-Hey, are you okay? Why are you here so lonely? – I asked worriedly.

-I didn't feel like going inside with the members. – Mark spoke before looking at the water of the pool.

-Why? – I questioned.

-I'm not acting like myself, and I'm afraid they can notice. – Mark admitted, sounding worried.

-Mark, if you are saying that because of the things I told you at the table, I—

Mark interrupted me. -It's not that, Yuta. I guess I'm becoming scared of what can happen now that we are together.

-I feel the same way. But I know that if I don't risk it all, I might lose you eventually. – I disclosed, making Mark look at me.