Chapter 25: A Love's Game

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The following day*

-Yuta's POV-

Currently, NCT 127 is making another video for our channel, where we play a game and have some fun. This time around, the manager decided it was the right time to entertain ourselves with something else only to have a break from the comeback preparations. But also, he wanted us to promote the upcoming mini-album throughout the video. The members enjoyed the idea, and everybody seemed excited to start playing. However, Mark and I weren't in the best position to goof around with each other. Yesterday, nothing worked out, and after a heavy day of work, we ended in an argument.

As for now, the game experienced some struggles here and there; Mark and I can't get along today, and we look like an old married couple. Everybody, including the staff members, are having fun with the way we behave. Nevertheless, we both know that regardless of the fun time our actions might cause. Our feelings are showing through our distance. At this moment, Taeyong is making some changes since he won the last mini-game. Everyone is waiting for his next instruction while sitting on the stools, but I couldn't stop arguing with Mark.

-Let Taeyong-hyung chose whatever he wants. – I complained.

-Yah! I didn't ask for your opinion. – Mark protested, making some of the members laugh.

-I'm going to choose then! – Taeyong raised his voice to capture everyone's attention. Then, he looked at the board with the different mini-games written on it. -Alright! I pick the piggy ride race, and the members can select their partner freely. – Taeyong mentioned while looking at us with a smirk.

-Let's start with Yuta since he's the first one in line. – Taeil said, which everyone agreed with by nodding.

I stood up while placing my hands together and then smiled at Jungwoo. -I'm sorry, Jungwoo, but I have to pick Doyoung! – I happily said before running towards Doyoung, then holding him from behind.

Doyoung immediately chuckled while accepting my affection. But then, I noticed Mark's face, causing me to laugh loudly. The members couldn't control their chortles, but then Mark stood up and pointed at me.

-You! How dare you? – Mark questioned, upset.

-What? I wanted to choose someone else, who I dearly love. – I mocked before sticking my tongue out at Mark.

-You can choose next, Mark. – Johnny reminded him, making Mark's expression changed into a smirk.

-Oh! Then, Haechan is my partner! – Mark said before walking towards Haechan, briefly standing behind him while holding his head.

-Oh, great! I'm stuck in this situation. – Haechan complained as everyone began to chuckle.

-These two are very competitive today, aren't they? – Jaehyun questioned, stunned.