Chapter 4: Play For Two

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Mark's POV-

I'm staring at how Jungwoo is holding Yuta between his arms, none of them backing away as I look at them. Of course, they don't know that I'm on the balcony from the second floor, just watching how both of them are giving affection to each other. I don't know why, but I feel annoyed as I glance at them being so friendly with one another. Yet, I believe I shouldn't think about Yuta and Jungwoo that way; after all, they are friends, and that isn't something that needs to bother me.

Before I could get inside the house, I noticed that both of them got towards the entrance from the backyard. Immediately, I fastened my pace and got downstairs as soon as possible, but when I went to the first floor, I walked into the living area and saw Yuta and Jungwoo sitting down together. I tried to return and get back to my room carefully, but Yuta knows when I'm around, and it was easy for him to tell that I was there.

-Mark, you still here. – Yuta said, looking at me before I could go back upstairs.

-Uh, yeah. – I smiled nervously before glancing at Jungwoo. -Hello, Jungwoo. – I waved at him.

-Hi! – Jungwoo grinned while waving back.

-We're about to watch some movies, do you want to join? – Yuta asked.

-Eh, sure, sure. – I scratched the back of my head before walking towards them.

I wasn't very convinced of staying there with them, but at the same time, I don't want Yuta to think that something's wrong when we barely started to talk again. And to be honest, I don't know what's going on with me since I don't usually act this way when I'm with one of my best friends.

I sat beside Yuta as Jungwoo was selecting the movie we'll watch. The last time I had a movie night with Yuta was yesterday, and I ended up in his bed, so I wonder what's going to happen after this moment.

-Are you okay? – Yuta asked, looking at me while surrounding Jungwoo's shoulders with his arm.

-Uh, yes, why are you asking? – I lied while staring back at Yuta.

-I don't know. I perceive that you aren't comfortable right now, Mark. – Yuta stated while moving my hair with his fingers, making me feel relaxed in seconds.

-I'm okay. Happy that everything is starting to run smoothly. – I assured Yuta while looking into his eyes.

Yuta chuckled. -Yes, everybody is happy because of that too. – Jungwoo winked at me before Yuta laughed.

-Select the movie and stop talking. – Yuta snuggled against Jungwoo, making him chuckle. -Don't listen to him, Jungwoo is just saying that everyone is better now after they saw us together again. – He assured while glancing back at me.

-Right. I guess they did notice. – I said thoughtfully.

Yuta nodded before Jungwoo played the movie; as soon as it started, I put attention to the TV, but suddenly Yuta pulled me against him. I stared up at him while lying on his lap; Yuta just smiled before focusing on the movie. I didn't say anything. I let the moment be as I relaxed on Yuta's lap.

*Hours later*

-Yuta's POV-

It is almost the finale of the second movie. The rest of the guys called and informed us that they are going to return in an hour more. Jungwoo was happy since he wanted to see what they bought for him, and also because the house wouldn't be so empty. Throughout the movies, I noticed that Mark fell asleep once again, which made Jungwoo feel completely happy by the scene of Mark sleeping on my lap.

As for now, we are trying to think about what to do. After all, I don't feel like Mark should stay with me again.

-He missed you a lot, hyung. – Jungwoo smiled while watching Mark.

-We missed each other then. – I agreed while caressing Mark's cheek. -What should I do? Mark can't sleep with me again. – I told Jungwoo, concerned.

-Why not? I don't think Taeyong-hyung will care. – Jungwoo assured before looking at me. -You must treasure the times you have with him, hyung. Remember that Mark won't know about your secret until you decide. – He stated, changing his words since the last time Mark heard my talk with Taeyong.

-Yeah, I guess you have a point in that. – I sighed before glancing back at Mark. -Well, I'm going to take him upstairs. You should go and check on Taeil and Jaehyun. I bet they are hanging out inside their room. – I suggested to Jungwoo.

-Oh! Yeah! I forgot they stayed. – Jungwoo chuckled before caressing my hair. -Good luck, hyung! – He said before running upstairs.

I slightly laughed before returning my attention to Mark. I softly brushed his hair away from his face while smiling at the cute way he sleeps. Shortly, I held his head between my hands and carefully placed it on the couch as I stood up. And then, I gently carried him between my arms; Mark instantly wrapped his legs around my body while surrounding my neck with his arms. I chuckled before walking upstairs with him.

I tried to take Mark carefully to my room once again. I didn't want to wake him up, but by the noise the other guys started to make inside their bedroom, I bet that Mark woke up a little. But soon after, I got to my room and put him down on my bed. I closed the door before lying beside him; I covered Mark up with the blanket I have on the armchair.

I began to mess with his hair once again; I couldn't stop admiring him and thinking about these emotions inside my chest. It was a lot to take, but I was ready to fight against them if it is for Mark's sake.

Before I could continue, I felt a tight grip on my hand, making me notice that Mark was indeed awake.

-Cheater! You pretended to sleep. – I softly chuckled while holding Mark's hand.

He laughed sleepily. -I heard Taeil's laugh, and that made me wake up. – Mark disclosed while smiling at me. -I guess I slept again, didn't I? – He questioned, sounding embarrassed.

-It's alright. Jungwoo slept too, so both missed some parts of the second movie. – I told him. -But that's okay. I was becoming sleepy in the middle of the second one. – I admitted while staring at Mark.

-Oh, and why didn't you sleep? – Mark questioned curiously.

If I could answer "because I was admiring how you sleep," it would sound creepy, but I would do it since it's true.

-I was taking care of the kids who slept. – I assured, teasing him a little.

Mark chuckled before staring at me, but suddenly he held my cheek before caressing it softly. I got confused but felt fluttered by his cute actions.

-What are you doing? – I asked, looking at his soft glare on me.

-You always treat me this way, so I wanted to try. – Mark spoke.

-And what do you think? – I questioned while smiling at him.

-I thought you did it because you thought I was like your pet. – Mark admitted, making me laugh immediately. -But now I get why you do it. – He chuckled.

-Tell me why. – I said.

-It makes you feel calm; doesn't it? – Mark questioned while grinning. -I feel at ease when I see you. – He admitted before his hand reached my chin.

-Mark? – I looked at him, confused by his sudden confidence.

He chuckled while watching my reaction. -If I get to see that face every time I do this, I'll make it more often. – Mark teased, which made me shook my head slightly while smiling at him.