Chapter 5: Young Love

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*A few days later*

-Yuta's POV-

The last couple of days had been tough. Having Taeyong behind my back began to frustrate me as he continued to put more pressure on telling Mark how I feel. I'm sure he knows something I don't, and that's why he wants me to go and tell my best friend how much I love him. On the other hand, NCT's activities are going to begin the next week, which sounds like a great escape from reality to me. Everybody got excited when they heard about the comeback's concept, and also, the entire team is ready to get back to the studio like before.

Last night, I talked with Haechan about my argument with Taeyong, which helped me a lot to understand why he's continually pushing me to speak about my feelings for Mark. According to Haechan, inside SuperM, the boy group Taeyong and Mark are part of, there's one member who likes Mark. Haechan said that he didn't know who's that person, but he heard Taeyong discussing this through the phone.

I hate to say it, but if there's someone behind Mark, Taeyong might be in the right call. Perhaps I need to tell Mark how I feel about him for once and for all.

*Current time – Midday*

I'm storming out of Taeyong's room. We fought again, but this time was because I asked him for explanations about the supposed SuperM member who likes Mark. Of course, he didn't answer my inquiry, but I tried to get an answer anyway. Taeyong lost his patience, and so do I. So, I got out of his room in a hurry.

I passed beside Jaehyun and Johnny; both of them looked at me quite confused while Taeyong was still chasing me. Luckily, they held Taeyong and stopped him from coming towards me. I took advantage of that, and I got out of the house. I opened the garage with the control I have, and then I grabbed the motorcycle. As I was taking it out, someone stopped my way.

-Yuta-hyung!

-Mark? – I looked at him, confused.

-Why do you keep fighting with Taeyong-hyung? What happened? – Mark asked worriedly.

-I don't have time to explain, Mark. I want to go. – I stated as I tried to move Mark away, but he resisted.

-Take me with you or stay here with me, but don't be lonely. Stop pushing me away. – Mark murmured while looking at me. His eyes, shining slightly.

I caressed his cheek before looking down at the floor. I nodded before leaving the motorcycle inside the garage, and after that, I closed the door. I walked towards Mark, who received me with open arms. I snuggled against him while trying to breathe calmly, but suddenly, Jaehyun and Doyoung came out of the house.

-Yuta-hyung! – Jaehyun shouted while getting towards us.

-Geez! What's going on? – Doyoung asked, concerned.