Chapter 23: About Us Now

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Another day*

-Yuta's POV-

Today, the EP will get released alongside the music video that I filmed with Mark. The days went so fast that I didn't notice that the group's comeback is also about to get finished. The last week, I had various gatherings with the staff; after all, I have some meetings with Japanese networks and other influential journalists. It is nerve-wracking, but with everyone's support, everything seems to flow better.

At the moment, I'm inside the company with the rest of my group. But we got separated since I have an interview before the release, so I went inside a recording studio with staff members and the interviewer, Ishi.

I'm sitting down, waiting for Ishi to introduce me to the audience. And on the back of my head, I have Mark lingering through my thoughts. After all, we slept together again, which makes me feel happy and loved.

-Yuta, welcome! – Ishi, the interviewer, said.

I bowed back at her before smiling. -Thank you for having me. – I kindly spoke while focusing on the interview.

-Today, your EP gets released, and your fans are so excited about it. Tell us, how did you feel while writing the songs in this project? – Ishi asked.

-It was a great experience. For some time now, I've written some songs myself, and I had fun while making them. However, it felt more professional to have other producers and talented writers helping me, like my NCT 127 teammates that were also part of the process. – I explained.

-Now that you mention your group. Is the EP inspired by the members? – Ishi asked.

-Parts of it. The first track is the title, which talks about my desire to stay connected with my other half. And how in the end, the same love will take us back to our home, in this case, the members. – I described, not wanting to leave any detail behind.

-That song is "Get 2 U." Isn't it? – Ishi questioned.

-Correct. – I nodded with a smile.

-What about the second track, "Distance?" – Ishi curiously asked.

-That song is more about my family back in Osaka and how much I miss them all. It explains the journey I've had here in South Korea and my desire to share my experiences with my family and loved ones. – I disclosed.

-So, you included two parts of your life in the EP. – Ishi mentioned.

-Exactly! I want to open more to NCTzens and let them see a new side of me. Hopefully, with this EP, my persona showcases more. – I spoke while smiling at Ishi.

-It sure will, but Yuta, let's talk about the title track for a second. A day ago, the teaser for the music video got released, and everyone saw that Mark took the main screen by your side. Can you explain why? – Ishi asked, causing me to chuckle slightly.