Chapter 28: Chaotic Hearts

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Hours later*

-Yuta's POV-

After practicing for some hours and meeting with the staff, the group had the afternoon break we awaited. As soon as Taeyong permitted us to leave the company, I took Mark's arm and dragged him away from the room. I didn't want anyone to intervene in our plans, so I made sure to have him for myself. Both agreed that it was the best idea to stick together during the break. After all, we barely saw each other. However, the morning we had made up for the time we couldn't spend next to one another.

When we left the company's building, we returned home to shower and change. Then, we went to the supermarket together. I told Mark I wanted to cook some new recipes I read about, and since he liked the idea, we decided to make the meal together. Right now, we are walking around while checking the ingredients list for today's dishes. And as I'm driving the cart, Mark is placing the products on it.

-Do you think this is enough? – Mark asked while showing me the package of noodles. I nodded before he placed the bags inside the cart. -I also want to make the meal for the members, just in case they want some. – Mark mentioned.

-I know; that's why I agreed with the quantity. – I said before Mark began to walk, and I immediately followed him from behind. He placed some ingredients on the cart before taking a deep breath. -I think we have it all. – Mark spoke while looking back at me.

-Alright. Let's pay and go home. – I told Mark, but he shook his head and smiled at me. -What is it? – I asked, confused.

-I only wanted to apologize for how I behaved when you arrived. Baekhyun honestly made me feel angry in no time. – Mark pointed out, upset.

I held Mark's chin and nodded. -It's alright, Mark! I noticed how you talked to Baekhyun, so I'm not mad at you. Sometimes, he can say hurtful things but try not to fall for his game. – I told Mark, who nodded in response, agreeing with my words.

-Well, with that out of the way, we can go home. I have to prepare the Canadian pastry I talked to you about, Yuta. – Mark reminded me.

-Alright, let's head back. – I smiled at Mark.

-You know, you look cute while driving around with the cart. – Mark mentioned as we began to stroll back to the entrance.

-What about when I drive the motorbike? Do I look cute? – I asked, enjoying teasing Mark.

-Yuta, how can you look cute while driving that thing? You look dangerous and too hot. – Mark complained, but his words caused me to look at him, surprised.

-Too hot? – I questioned.

-Yes! That's what I said; you look sexy. – Mark repeated, not hesitating his words. But immediately, I covered his mouth and looked at him, stunned.