09

THE NEXT DAY

"Hey, Leaa... youre early.." Jungwon said.. "I dont want to be late.." The girl said.. "Aww, you already wore the sweaters..." Lea continued.... "Dont worry, I wore it too!" Lea said unzipping her jacket.. "So, its Pe day right?" Niki asked.. "I hope there will be games that are not too hard.." In Niki's voice, he's really concerned for Lea because she cant join those hard games.. "Are you hungry?" Niki asked.. "Nope.." Lea said.. "Want some drink?" He asked... Lea smiled and nodded... They walked together, side by side.. "Yah!! Wait for me!" Jungwon was about to walk but someone stopped him... "Yah, Jungwonniee... can you please be with us even this morning onlyy?" Its Sunoo and their friends.. "Youre always with Niki and Lea so that you have no time for us..." Heeseung said.. "Alright, I'll just let them together and be with you.."

• • • • •

"Where's Jungwon?" Lea asked.. "He texted me.. He said that he's with Sunoo hyung and the others.... " Niki said... "Uhm, Ms. 2 banana milk please" Niki said.. "₩2600 sir.."

AFTER THE CLASS.. LETS SKIP BECAUSE YOU ALREADY KNOW WHATS HAPPENING IN THEIR CLASSES..

"Annyeong" Niki and Jungwon bowed to Ms. Kang and Mr. Yoo, Lea was alone so she want Ms. Kang and Mr. Yoo to live with her.. "Who is Niki again?" Mr. Yoo asked.. "M-me?" Niki is shuttering, because he's nervous? "Dont be nervous dear.. I just want to tell you that Lea l--" "Shut up Mr. Yoo!!" The two boys were shocked while the two adults are just laughing... "Yahh, lets goo" Lea said and held the 2 boys' wrist...

"Youre room is really big" Jungwon said.. "There are so many plushies!" Niki giggled.. "I love them.." Lea said.. "So what are we playing again?" Niki asked... "Video gamess" Lea replied.. "Im sure I will win.." Jungwon said.. "You didnt know me well" Lea's lips formed a smirk.. "I'll just get some snacks, just wait here.." Lea said.. After a few minutes.. Lea's hand is full of snacks, theres also a box of fresh milk.. "So lets start"

The game was about 2 players having a boxing or anything... (I just dont know what its called) "Ouch.." Jungwon said.. "Yah, dont act like youre the one on the screen" Lea said because her character kicked Jungwon's character face.. "Jungwon hyung, youre bad at this.." Niki laughed.. He's eating by the way..

"Yay! I won!" Lea said... "I think I cant beat you But I also think I can" Niki smirked..

Its a great match.. "Yah! When will you two get finish??" Jungwon complained... All the snacks were eaten by him..

Finally, in this time... Niki stole the champion's crown.. "You beat me" Lea said.. "Lets go have a dinner, I tell Ms. Kang to prepare some roasted Turkey... Some Stew, and rice... Im sorry, thats a simple dinner... but its okay for you right?" Lea asked... "Its not even simple.." Niki said... "Its really okay!" Jungwon said hurrying outside leaving Niki and Lea together.. "Uhm.. N-niki?" "Hmm?" He hummed in response.. "Is it okay for me to like you? I mean is it okay that someone likes you?" "W-what do you m-mean?" The boy shuttered.. "Im not sure, but I think... I like you Niki, please.. dont avoid me.." She said, "I wont... I will never" He promised making the girl flutter... "Hey! Lets eat, Im hungry.." Jungwon wrecked the moment..

"Is the food good? I helped at cooking it" Mr. Yoo said.. "Its was really good Sir!" Jungwon said.. "Did you know that Lea is also good at cooking?" He said.. "Yah, Mr. Yoo, you dont need to tell them that..." Lea said.. "Wae? Its a talent... You didnt tell us that youre a great cook, cook for us sometimes.." Niki said.. "I would like to.." Lea said with a smile on her lips.. Because Niki is still like that, Nothing changed even she just confessed..

"Thank you for the meal.." Jungwon and Niki said... "Go home safe boys.." Ms. Kang said.. "Take care" Mr. Yoo said.. "Yes we will" Niki said.. "Bye, Lea.." He continued.. "Bye Leaaa!!" Jungwon is so loud!.. "When we came back.. I can beat you twoooo!!" He said before his silhouette is gone...

"Youre lucky to have them by your side.." Ms. Kang said.. "Yes I am.." Lea smiled..

Lea removed her wig... She go to the bathroom to brush her teeth, was her face and clean her body... after she did that, she turn to her pajamas and sleep nicely..
_______________

<WORD COUNT: 770>

<KKEUT>

<CHAPTER ENDED>