Chapter 54

Rachel's Thoughts

Boy's thoughts and telepathic dialogue

"Dialogue between characters"

Rachel POV

I hear the door click open and click close and then silence for several minutes. I strain to hear any movement of my mates after several minutes of silence, I huff in annoyance.

Instantly I feel hands grab mine and tie them together with some rope to the top of the bed. I pull on my restraints slightly and I hear several chuckles.

Lay still. Don't pull on the restraints or you will be spanked. One of my mates tells me through the link but I can't figure out who.

I feel something dripping down my chest. It was sticky and slightly cool on my skin as someone draws patterns with it on my chest leading down my stomach and on my legs.

I feel the bed dip under someone's weight to my left. Suddenly I suck in a breath as someone blows a cool stream of air over my body making the new substance on my chest very cold. My nipples puckered and I heard a low sensual growl to my right.

I bite my lip as my body shakes with anticipation. Sparks shoot up my right side as fingers trace over my side and up to my cheek. I lean into the touch with my face and a smile pulls my lips upward. The same motion slowly comes up my left side and I repeat my actions.

Good girl. One of them tells me.

The grin on my face was short-lived as I felt two tongues lick up my skin as they consume whatever they had put on my body. Gasping at the sensation of them licking every drop off of my body and the sparks that lit up across my skin.

Once they were done, someone opened my legs wide so they could view my soaking core. Pairs of hands start massaging up my legs kneading my muscles in alternating deep and light pressure leaving me to try and guess what to expect next. They skip my core and move to my arms, repeating in their movements.

I moan as I feel a lot of the tension leave my body at their talented touch. They completely relax my body and shock me as someone grabs my ankles and pulls me to the edge of the bed. "Ahhh." I squealed.

Chuckles fill the room as I hear clothing shuffling around me. Kisses pepper up my neck to my jaw as hands rub up my legs and thighs wrapping them around a muscular torso. A mouth greedily takes my left nipple as they suck and nip my sensitive skin.

A hard cock glides over my wet core coating itself in my arousal as it teases me. My hips instinctively rise to try and meet his teasing thrusts, but large hands on my hips push me back into the soft mattress. No moving. One of them links me and I whimper in frustration. My brows furrow in frustration and need as they continue tormenting my body by not fully giving me what I wanted.

Suddenly my core is completely filled and I arch my back in pleasure as a moan escapes my throat. He pulls out and hesitates at my opening before slamming back into me. I bite my lip trying to stop the smile creeping up my face at how good it felt to be with my mates. Do you like that?

I nod my head as I continue to moan. He continues to pound into me as one of them kisses all over my torso. I feel the weight shift slightly on my right, a hand gently turns my face towards them. Open your mouth. They tell me and I contain my moan as I open my mouth.

I feel the tip of his cock slowly push into my mouth and retreat back before repeating the action. His hand tangles into my hair as he pumps into my mouth. I use my tongue to apply pressure on the bottom of his cock as he moves in and out, making sure to tease his tip. A deep growl leaves his throat as he moves slower taking his time, letting me please him.