Chapter 31

Rachel's Thoughts

Boy's Thoughts and telepathic dialogue

"dialogue between characters"

Rachel POV

After winning the game most of our guests leave picking up on the anticipation and lust coming off of my mates and I for the night we were about to have. I felt a little bad that everyone could probably fell the emotions simmering between us and our eagerness to be alone but the boys told me it was normal for mates, so everyone understands. Greer pulled me aside and told me the same thing knowing I would feel bad.

"My Queen, I just wanted to say thank you for a lovely evening. You have a lovely home. I was very impressed by your kind heart with the children today. It is one of the many things I admire and love about you." Jason says as he kisses my hand goodbye. My mates growl at his touch and words.

"Thank you, have a great night." I tell him and his family. As they and the last few people leave, I finally relax.

"He has some nerve." Greer says from a few feet away.

"Yeah, he is lucky we don't kill him where he stands for his blatant disrespect of us. We don't since you would be upset by it love." Theo says.

"He is a foolish boy." I tell him as I wrap an arm around him. "I appreciate your restraint love. It is one of the many things I love about you. Now I do believe that you owe me a night of fun." I smile at him and he grins wolfishly at me.

"Yes, I do." He says sultrily to me as he leans down and kisses me. I slide my hands up around his neck as I weave my fingers into his thick dark hair. He lifts me and I wrap my legs around his waist as he grips my thighs and butt in his strong hands. He walks towards the house and I pull back, so we don't walk into a wall as we make out.

"What, you think I don't know how to get to our bedroom and kiss you at the same time?" He chuckles at me. His brown eyes are so full of warmth and desire. I giggle and shake my head no.

"Just get us to the bedroom." I tell him as my desire licks up my body. I feel desperate by this point to be out of my clothes and in his arms. He nods and quickly heads to our bedroom. Cas and Dean follow closely.

We walk in and Theo sets me down as he quickly undresses me. Cas and Dean undress as I take Theo's shirt off. I kiss and lick his chest and abs as I kneel down to undo his belt and pants. I pull them off and he growls as I take him in my mouth. I love how hard and velvety he feels in my mouth. He pulls back and takes us to the edge of the bed as he has me straddle his hips.

I know Theo didn't win but do you think she would let us start training? Cas asks greedily.

Ask her. Theo says.

I moan as he enters my already wet core and he slowly thrust into me. I feel Dean behind me kissing my shoulder. "Sweetheart we would like to start training you tonight. Can we?" He asks me.

"Yes." I say as Theo reaches down and plays with my clit as he continues his slow pace.

Get the toys and lube Cas. Theo sends.

Already got them. You need to stop so she can focus on telling us if it hurts or not. Dean instructs.

He stops his thrusts but keeps up his torture on my clit. I hear a bottle open and something squirt out.

"Ok, I need you to relax for me baby." Cas says from my side. I look at him and he smiles at me. I feel something cool against my asshole. Slowly the cool object starts to push it's way past my barrier. At first it was painful, but Dean gently pulls it out and pushes it back in helping my body get used to it. Once he has it fully in there my body relaxes and Theo starts again.