Chapter 3

Rachel's Thoughts

Boy's Thoughts and telepathic dialogue

"dialogue between characters"

Rachel POV

Before I could register what just happened, I was set back on the floor and the handsome stranger was asking me a question. His green eyes sparkling with warmth. For some reason I wanted to be back in his arms. I had this primal urge to throw myself at him. I finally realize he had asked a question that I paid no attention to.

"What?" I brilliantly whisper.

He lets out a deep laugh and reaches up to tuck a piece of hair behind my ear. His hands were so warm next to my face. I closed my eyes to relish the feeling of his skin on mine.

"I asked, what is your name?" He says to me in a gentle voice.

"I'm sorry. My name is Rachel. What is your name?" I respond.

"I'm Dean. Could I introduce you to a couple of people?" Cas, Theo come over now.

"Why? I'm not supposed to be here. I don't even know what this event is for. I was just trying to get to my car so I can leave and then I saw you and you ran over here." I quickly say as I glance around breaking the little bubble we had created. I notice multiple groups of people looking at us trying to probably figure out what is going on. If someone can explain to me what's going on that would be great. I sarcastically think to myself. I let out a chuckle without meaning to. Great now he is going to think I'm laughing at him or crazy. Although, he could be crazy since I don't know him, and he runs over to hug me. While I ponder his sanity, he tilts his head to the side and seems amused with my inner monologue.

"Well this event is being hosted by several businesses here in town as a way to get together. I have two people I think you should meet and then we can get out of this boring party." He says to me.

We? What is that supposed to mean?!?!?! Confused I look back at him and ask, "We?"

"Yes, we. I would like to take you out to dinner and get to know you if that's alright?"

"Like a date?" I ask in disbelief.

"Yes." He chuckles to himself. As I'm slowly processing this development, I see a blonde man in a grey suit making his way towards me. His hair was cropped on the sides and longer on top. It was styled back but still had that messy-just-out-of-bed look that girls loved. Who am I kidding I loved it on him. He had a boyish face but had to be in his late twenties' early thirties. Probably around 6 foot which is still taller than my 5'6 stature. He has deep ocean blue eyes that seemed endless and when our eyes meet his briefly flash golden. "Mate" I heard him say. Just like before I feel their air leave my lungs and the world fades away except the man in front of me and beside me.

"Caspian, this is Rachel. Rachel this is Caspian." Dean introduces us.

Caspian reaches a hand out towards me and I force my hand to touch his. He lightly but firmly grabs my hand while running his thumb over the top of my hand in a soft caress, turning my hand and brings it to his lips.

"Pleasure to meet you Rachel." He whispers as his lips leave my skin, maintaining eye contact the entire time.

Smooth Dean links as he rolls his eyes at Cas.

I know. She's blushing. I love seeing her cheeks red like that. Her skin is so soft. I wonder what the rest of her body feels like? Cas responds.

"Hello. Nice to meet you too." I blush and mutter.

Idiot, I'm an Idiot. As I'm scolding myself, I feel a presence behind me. Like a magnate I turn to see what is calling me and I come face to face with another gorgeous man. This one is about 6'2 and has dark chocolate hair that is longer than Dean's but still short. He has a slim but lean build and he looked amazing in his black suit that had to be tailored to hug his body like that. I wonder what is underneath it as I look him up from top to bottom. When I meet his gaze, I see his chocolate brown eyes turn gold and back to brown in a heartbeat. "Mate" he whispers with reverence as the corners of his lips turn upwards.

"Hello Love. My Name is Theo. How are you doing tonight?"

"Fine." I breath. He reaches for my hand and kisses it like Caspian did. He closes his eyes and seems to relish the sensation of his lips on my skin. Me too Buddy, Me too! I think. I blush and smile at him.

Dean touches the small of my back and leans down so his lips are near my ear. I can feel his hot breath fanning my neck. "I am going to tell our business associate we are leaving and when I return, we can leave." All I can manage to do is nod. I see Theo's small smile widen at my acceptance to leave with them.

I watch Dean make his way over to an older gentleman in an ugly brown suit. The man seemed a little piffed that Dean had left his side and was probably going to be madder when Dean tells him he is leaving. I look around and most people were now minding their own business except for the group of women that seemed to be even bigger and opening glaring at me now. I'm sure their mad I have not one, but three gorgeous men fawning over me. All the eye candy tonight is about to leave...with me. Oh Shit. Why are these three interested with me? Wait are the four of us going on a date?

As I am internally rambling, I don't even notice Dean make his way back towards us and with a smile he directs me to the elevator. Caspian uses one of his long fingers to press the down button. We wait a moment and then the doors open to the glass encased elevator. We make our way in with their two security guards I finally notice Theo is still holding my hand and Caspian has a hand on the small of my back. I look between them and they smile at me but make no move to release me from their grasp. Dean chuckles at me.

"Where are we going?" I ask breaking the silence looking at Dean.

The elevator doors open and security exits and quickly glances around the packed car park. They start to make their way to a black SUV.

"Where would you like the eat love?" Theo asks squeezing my hand.

God it feels like he just squeezed my entire body.

I turn to him and smile, looking up to him through my lashes I say, "I know the perfect place. Follow me."