Chapter 29

Rachel's Thoughts

Boy's Thoughts and telepathic dialogue

"dialogue between characters"

Rachel POV

I lay out all of the coloring pages next to the markers, scissors, glue sticks and other craft items for the kids at the small table I have set up close to the lounge area outside by the pool. Several of the staff are flitting around doing finishing touches outside to prepare for our guest. I can smell some of the food Maria already has prepared and my mouth waters at its deliciousness.

"That looks great Rachel. I think the kids will love it!" Blair says as she comes up next to me with a small trash bin for the table. I look over my work and give a nod of approval. I was so excited and nervous to meet some of their pack. I had been working on this party the last two days.

"Thank you. I hope they like it. Do you think there is enough food and drinks for everyone coming?" I bite my lip in worry as I look around at everything. There was over two dozen picnic tables and chairs laid out on our back lawn as well as yard games and several food and drink tables. We were expecting over 100 wolves from the boy's company that are all relocating to help with the merger and their families.

I hear Olivia and Greer laugh behind me. "We have more than enough food and drinks. Do not worry everything will be fine. This was your idea of a welcome party for everyone and they are so excited to meet you they could care less about food." Oliva reassures me.

I hear music start from our sound system outside to see Charlotte next to the DJ table. She grins at me and winks as she starts playing country music for the event. Everyone will start arriving in the next ten minutes.

I see my boys make their way outside with their team as they look around and smile at everything set up. They are so excited to show me off, I just hope I don't do anything wrong today.

I walk over to them and Dean raises a hand for me to hold. I grab it and take a deep breath as his warm touch calms my nerves. He pulls me close and places a soft kiss on my lips.

"Everything looks amazing my darling. Are you ready to meet your adoring fans?" He asks me with a smile. I giggle at his words and raise an eyebrow.

"I thought you three were my adoring fans?" I tease. I feel a pair of hands wrap around my waist and a strong chest against my back.

"Trust me my love, everyone that meets you seems to fall under your spell. So, no, we are not your only fans, but we are your biggest fans." Theo whispers in my ear as he places a kiss over his mark on my neck and a wave of pleasure sweeps through me.

Can he not get me all hot and bothered before everyone gets here?! I shriek to myself. I pull away from him and turn my head to glare at him. His eyes fill with arousal as he smells mine from his touch.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have done that my love." He says apologetically as runs a hand down my hair.

"It's fine, just save it for later. I know I'm the only human here and I don't need a wolf's nose to smell my desire for you. I just don't want everyone else to know that first time I meet them." I tell him honestly as I turn in Dean's arms to look at Theo. His brown eyes are so warm and happy at my words.

"You're lucky Cas isn't stripping down right now and rubbing his scent all over you little one. He keeps trying to convince us in the link." Dean chuckles behind me.

"Hey, you weren't supposed to tell her asshole!" Cas practically whines at him.

"Baby, you rubbed your scent all over me this morning." I remind him. He turns to me with an evil glint in his eyes and a devastatingly handsome smirk on his face.