Chapter 44

Rachel's Thoughts

Boy's Thoughts and telepathic dialogue

"dialogue between characters"

Cas POV

I look at the calendar on my computer and my phone and frown. She should be starting soon. The app I got told me she should start in two days if she has a normal cycle. I noticed she was more irritable the last few days but there had been so much going on that I didn't know if it was a symptom or a reaction to the situation. She also has had a few headaches, which could also be a symptom.

God this felt impossible to track, I don't know how she did it. I email one of my assistants to pick up some snacks, a few movies, more bath salts, and other spa pampering materials so she could relax. I check my phone and we had only been at the office for four hours and I just wanted to go home. Earlier we felt Jason and her mark each other and I was dying to be home with her and rub my scent all over her.

I couldn't help it. She was mine. It was bad enough when she divided her time between Dean and Theo and I but to add Jason which really bothered me. I hate not being with her and having her close and the fact that he gets to be around her all the time really pissed me off. If she would just be with us we would keep her safe as well as our teams.

I know we told Jason to move in and to mark her but I was hoping she would say no. I know she is struggling with all of this but I really wanted her to say we were enough.

That's why I plan to pamper her this next week. She deserved it and I know she will need it. The last time this happened she was so miserable, and I hated it. I still remember waking up to the pain and I can't believe she does this every month.

I look through my emails and I see a confirmation that her birthday present is on it's way. I had a bracelet made out of rose quartz personalized for her. She was going to love it. I had noticed her looking at similar items on the internet. I also got her a Disney purse that she was going to flip over. I smile at myself and how excited she was going to be.

"What are you doing?" Dean asks me from his desk.

"Just got notified one of her gifts was on the way to our house." I say smugly.

"What did you get her?" Theo asks me.

"I got her a bracelet and a purse." I say with a smile. They nod and go back to their work. We had three more meetings with our companies before we could go home. We get home just before dinner. We meet her and Jason in the kitchen as they were making drinks for us.

"Hey baby." I say as I pull her into a tight hug and kiss her passionately. I couldn't help it I missed her so much.

Stop making a scene. Dean tells me as he rolls his eyes at me. I pull back and look at my smiling mate. She kisses my cheek before stepping out of my arms to go hug Theo and Dean. To my surprise she walks back over and puts her arm around my waist.

Maria announces that dinner is ready, and we head to the table. I pull a chair out for her and she sits down. I take a chair next to her and Theo takes the one on her other side. Dean and Jason sit across from us. We tell her about our day and she tells us about her day. After we eat we head upstairs towards the bedrooms. Rachel yawns and I pull her close. "Are you tired baby?"

"Yeah. I am." She says as she rubs her eyes.

"Why don't we go lay down?" Dean suggests. She nods and turns to look at Jason.

"Night Jason." She says and she opens her arms. He walks into them and I feel a spike of jealousy run through me. He kisses the top of her head before pulling back.