Chapter 5

Rachel's Thoughts

Boy's Thoughts and telepathic dialogue

"dialogue between characters"

Rachel POV

"So tell me about yourselves?" I asked

The looked at me at the same time but Caspian spoke. "Well, we are from Vancouver Canada. We own several businesses our main one being security for high profile people all over the world. We were in town to investigate a company here that we are thinking of taking over. It's a tech company. We grew up together and have always been friends but think of our relationship more like brothers." I nod processing all of this information. So not from around here. Well there goes the idea of any type of relationship. Ughhh. Wait what did they say when we met? Something like mate?

"Yeah we own businesses around the world. So, branching out here wasn't a bad idea since there is the international airport." Dean reasons.

"That makes sense. I just have two questions for you guys." I paused to see if they were even willing to take questions.

The boys nod to me they seem interested in what my questions could be.

"Was I a way to get out of that boring business party?" I ask and look at them.

They laugh. Not the reaction I expected. Ok.

"No, Love. You were an unexpected surprise. We would have stayed the entire event if we hadn't seen you, but you walked in and changed everything. We didn't need the event to get the business deal we wanted and so we asked you out instead of staying there. This is a much more pleasurable way to end the night." Theo explains to me with such warmth that I feel my heart fill up. He takes my right hand and places a gentle kiss on my knuckles. He doesn't let go and rest my hand back on the table on top of his. Mindlessly rubbing his thumb over my knuckles. I feel the heat from his gentle touch all the way down to my core. I wet my lips with my tongue and take a deep breath.

"What is your second question?" Caspian asks me breaking my trance. I look into his eyes and see them full of warmth as well. These boys are going to kill me or break my heart. Fuck I'm so screwed. Something just felt so right about being here with them. I shake my head and gather my thoughts.

"You all said something when I saw each of you. I wanted to know what it means. Mate?" I pose it as a question instead of just an observation.

"Well, you're our mate. Which is why we said it." Dean states plainly.

I sucked in breath. Mate? Seriously, like werewolves from my romance novels? That can't be right.

Dude, seriously she is going to freak out in public. Guess we will lose her now! Cas yells through the link. He shakes his head slightly at Dean.

To their surprise I let out a small laugh and shake my head while looking at the table. I look up and ask, "Like werewolves?"

"Yes." They all reply.

"What?? No way are you serious! You are messing with me." I state in disbelief. Theo squeezes my hand reassuringly as Dean reaches across the table for my other hand.

"No, we are serious. We are Werewolves, Alpha Kings to be exact, and we found you our mate tonight. Did you feel a pull towards us when you saw us tonight?" he gently asks me.

Yes, yes I felt this pull. I still feel it. I want to crawl over this table and sit in his lap. I feel the need to press myself as close as possible to them. Wait, if they are my mates then do they feel like that towards me?

I think you broke her Dean. Look at her. She is internally freaking out. Fuck she is going to bolt, isn't she? God can she not bite her lip it makes me want to bite it. Cas panics through the link.

I take a deep breath and look up in those green eyes. "Yes. Yes, I felt it. Do you?"

They all let out a collective breath they must have been holding.

"Yes. We all feel it. Your scent is the most amazing thing in the world. We feel the compulsive need to keep you safe and all to ourselves. Now that we have found you we could never leave you." Dean explains to me.

I smile hearing his words. My face hurts I'm smiling so big. I don't know what to even say to him.

"I feel the same way. It's weird, but I do." They all smile at me. Theo and Dean squeeze my hands and I squeeze back.

Our food arrives and we eat and answer each other's questions about ourselves.

Soon we leave and head to my car. I awkwardly look around unsure what is going to happen next. Caspian had his hand on my back as he reaches around to open my car door. I get in and to my amazement they all pile in the same spots as before. I turn around and look at them with wide eyes. Where do they think they are going? No way am I sleeping with them the first night! I squeal to myself.

"What's wrong?" Caspian asks as he buckles up and reaches for my hand.

I turn and face him. God those eyes should be illegal. It was like waves pulling me towards him. I shake my head to clear my thoughts. Focus Rachel!

"What do you guys think is going to happen next?" Good question! That will give me intel on how they think. I inwardly smile at myself.

"Well, there are a couple of options, but it is all your choice. We could all ride with you to your apartment and kiss you goodnight, we could stay the night at your apartment with you, or you could come to our hotel with us." Caspian says matter-of-factly looking proud of himself for putting the ball back on myside of the court.

Good one Cas. She almost outsmarted us on that one. Theo links to Cas

I purse my lips thinking through my options. Well I don't want to sleep with them on day one, plus what would that even look like with three of them? Flashes of movies and romance novels fully paint a picture for me and I begin to feel that familiar pull at my core. STOP! I know my answer.

Guy's do you smell that? Fuck Cas you turned her on you Idiot. Fuck now I'm turned on. Dean groans to the boys. As he shifts in his seat.

"I chose option one. I'm not ready to spend the night with you guys yet. I'm sorry." I nervously looked down at my lap. Caspian reaches over and tucks a finger under my chin making me look at his blue eyes.

"Sweetheart I did not mean to pressure you. We will do this all at your own pace. Ok? We are totally under your spell and will gladly let you pull all of the strings. Please do not worry about us, we only want you happy." He pleads me to understand. His eyes full of emotion. I grab his hand under my chin and pull his palm to my lips and place a gentle kiss on it. Then I smile at him.

He smiles back and I face forward and pull out of my spot and drive us to my apartment. Their security following close. As we pull into my apartment complex I look at my door. Caspian takes my phone and types in a number and calls it. Dean's phone rings and he answers quickly while Caspian hangs up. Looking at them confused Caspian gives me a goofy grin while Theo explains, "It's so we can call you later love."

"Oh, that makes sense." I nod.

We get out of the car and they walk me to my door. I put my keys in the lock and turn back to look at them. Fuck it. "You can stay if we just sleep." I tell them. Their faces light up like a kid on Christmas.