Chapter 12

Rachel's Thoughts

Boy's Thoughts and telepathic dialogue

"dialogue between characters"

Rachel POV

I leave the bedroom because if I didn't, we would not be leaving. They were amazing. I could still feel their hands and mouths on my body as I walk towards my front door. I don't know what came over me, but I could get used to this. Grabbing my purse and check that I have my phone and wallet I finally hear their footsteps coming up behind me.

A pair of strong hands wrap around my waist as I'm pulled back into a firm chest. Theo nuzzles into my neck, "Are you ready to go Princess?" His voice low and sultry in my ear. I feel desire pool back into my core.

"Mhmm." Is all I can manage as I lean into him and give him more access to my neck closing my eyes. He places soft kisses there and it sends shivers down my body. He slightly pulls away and I take a step forward to compose myself. I turn and look at him his eyes full of desire and amusement at my reddened cheeks and quick breathing.

"You look beautiful in that dress baby." Caspian tells me as he walks up and captures my mouth with his before I could even respond. He runs his tongue along the seam of my lips and I open them to let his tongue slip into my mouth. We fight for dominance, but I let him win as my desire for them is blazing through my body. I feel his warm hands trail over my body and down to my ass. He gives me a playful spank and pulls back looking down at my breathless face.

"We have to get going baby, but I couldn't help getting one last kiss before dinner. I'm going to miss being able to kiss your lips and body whenever I want." His words send a fresh wave of desire through me. He smiles and opens the front door. We silently walk to the car and drive to the restaurant.

I pull the car in and we all get out. Dean walks up on my right and puts his hand on the small of my back. Theo opens the door for me and I make my way into the entrance. The boys following close behind me. I feel my phone go off and reach in my purse to get it.

I see a text from my mom, "Almost there. Accident on 109."

"Are they here?" An anxious Theo asks me.

"No, they are almost here. They got stuck in traffic because of an accident." I explain to him giving him a reassuring smile. "Why don't we get a table for all of us." Caspian nods at me and turns to the eager hostess.

She was pretty and very skinny. She was dresses in all black and eagerly grabbed six menus for us. "Follow me." She says dropping her voice seductively and winking at Caspian. No. NO. he is mine don't get any ideas missy. I frown at her actions but follow close behind him.

We get to the table and Dean pulls out a seat for me in the middle. I sit down and thank him, while he slides in the chair to my right. Theo sits opposite of me and Cas sits across from me on the left.

The hostess hands me a menu and proceeds to lean forward in front of each of my mates making sure they have an eye full of her breasts. They all ignore her looking anywhere but at her. Good. I think to myself.

She rests a hand on Caspian's shoulder and says, "Let me know if you need anything." In that same low voice.

"I think we are fine. Thanks for your help, but it looks like people are waiting to be seated." I say flippantly to her. The boys turn towards me and exchange a look with each other at my words.

She hurriedly walks away from the table to help the people waiting on her to stop flirting. "What?" I ask irritated as I open my menu to start to look through it.