Chapter 16

Rachel's Thoughts

Boy's Thoughts and telepathic dialogue

"dialogue between characters"

Caspian POV

Cas wake up. I hear Dean faintly through my link. I open an eye and look up at him.

What? I'm sleeping. I whine.

Theo and I have to go to deal with a problem on the merger. We will be back shortly.

Ok, I'll stay here and keep her company. I tell him.

Thanks, I'll bring back some breakfast for you guys. It should only be an hour. He tells me. He bends down and gently kisses her forehead. She slightly moves towards him and mumbles incoherently. He stifles a laugh at her sleep filled antics.

Is anything the matter? I question slightly interested.

No, it's nothing I can't handle. He reassures.

What time is it anyway? I ask.

Its 7 am. Let her sleep in. He tells me. I nod and he walks out as Theo walks in. He walks over to his side of the bed and leans in and kisses her. He nods to me and follows Dean out.

I nestle back into my spot resting my head on her soft breast. She moves her hand to my back and hitches her right leg up. I hear the front door open and close. I relax into her and she sighs contently at me. We stay like that for five minutes before I can't stand it.

I start to kiss her chest and she stirs slightly. I wonder what will wake her up. I start to trail kisses from her chest to her hips. A small moan escapes her lips and I smell her arousal. I instantly get hard as a rock. I continue to kiss and lick my way down to her already wet core.

I run my nose down her core and can't believe how good she smells. I let my tongue taste her delicious core. I feel my body hum in contentment at how right this feels. I continue teasing her with my tongue. I love her soft moans and whimpers. It was music to my ears.

I feel her fingers run through my hair. "Caspian." She whimpers.

I pull back from her and say, "Tell me what you want baby."

"You. I want you." She tells me desperately as she tugs gently on my hair.

I happily oblige her and crawled up her gorgeous body. I kiss her lips as her hands travel all over my body. Her touch lights a fire under my skin. I feel the need to bury my hard cock in her.

"Please Cas." She begs against my lips. I kiss her again and line my cock up with her wet entrance. I slowly enter her hot core and I feel my body shake with pleasure. She arches her back drawing me in more and I moan loudly into her mouth.

She takes the opportunity to slide her tongue on mine and we begin fighting for dominance. I slowly thrust in and out of her making sure to savor every inch of her body. Her hands roam up and down my back urging me to move, but I keep my pace.

Her legs tighten around me and she grips my shoulders as she flips us so she is riding my cock. I look up at her in amazement. Her lips are parted in an 'O' and her hair frames her beautiful face. She grinds her hips into me as she takes my entire length inside her. We both moan at the pleasure pulsing between us.

I watch her boobs lightly bounce up and down as she moves. I hold them in my palms and tease her hard nipples with my thumbs. In seconds I can tell she is close to cumming, so I roll her nipples between my thumb and forefinger. She throws her head back as I feel her inner walls convulse around me as she climaxes. She slows her motions and I let her ride out her orgasm.

She looks down at me and smiles I quickly lift her up and slide out of her. My cock already misses its home I think to myself. I move behind her and put her on all fours. "Baby I want to fuck you really hard, but I need you to tell me if it is too much, ok?" I explain as I rub my hand over her ass.

"Ok baby." She says still breathless from her climax. I slap her ass and love the sound that fills the room. She yelps and then shudders as I massage where I hit her. Her white ass turns a lovely shade of pink.

I position my hips behind her and sink back into her. She moans and bows her head. I do the same. God, she is even tighter this way. I almost cum right then as she holds my cock still in her body.

I put my thumb in my mouth and then bring it down to her ass. I slowly sink it in. At first her body resist the invasion but eventually it relaxes, and I move it slowly in and out. She starts to move her hips impatiently against mine. I bring my other hand to her ass with a hard smack.

I rub her cheek and quickly start to move in and out of her. I watched her ass bounce against my hips as I fuck her hard and fast. She starts panting and moaning. "Please baby, please keep going." She tells me over and over again.

"Do you like when I fuck you like this baby?" I pant as I slap her ass again as I pound into her.

"Yes!" She screams as she cums again around my cock. I feel her tighten around me and I follow closely behind her as I bury my cock in her. I shudder and let myself and her ride out our orgasms.

After a moment her knees and arms give out. I slowly pull out of her and remove my thumb from her ass. I lay next to her and pull the covers over her naked body. I pull her close and breathe in her lavender and cherry blossom scent and the smell of our sex. It is a heady combination. She snuggles into me wrapping an arm across my chest and a leg over my hips.

I could stay like this forever. I think.

We lay like that for a while to catch our breath. Finally, she pulls away and tells me, "I should probably rinse off." She goes to get out of the bed but I pull her back and kiss her. She deepens the kiss and suddenly breaks it off jumping off the bed and towards the bathroom. I hear the bath start running and her step in and sink down. She sighed and I smiled knowing she was happy. I could feel it through our link. She never closed it even though I had no doubt she was able to. I lay in bed with my eyes close and relax as I take in her emotions.