Chapter 19

Rachel's Thoughts

Boy's Thoughts and telepathic dialogue

"dialogue between characters"

Rachel POV

I hear the three of them scramble to follow me. I feel a pair of hands wrap around my waist and lift me up and turning me. I squeak as I airborne and thrown over a shoulder.

"Where do you think your going love?" I hear Theo's voice rumble from the back I'm

now clinging to life for.

"Nowhere." I squeak in a small voice.

I feel a hand smack my ass. "Answer the question baby. No lies." I hear Caspian say playfully.

"I was just going to check out our new bedroom. I wanted you to join me." I tell them. I lift my head and see Cas and Dean looking down at me.

Theo smacks my ass again before setting me down in front of him. He pulls me against his strong chest and one hand wraps around my waist and the other around my neck.

"That's all you had to say love. We'd gladly take you to bed anytime. No need for games with us." He says and then pulls my head close to his so he can kiss my lips hungrily. I moan with desire as I get lost in his embrace.

He pulls back and smiles at me. I get lost in his chocolate brown eyes that are full of desire. I put my hands on the lapels of his suit and slide my hands underneath them and past his shoulders, slowly sliding it off his shoulders. I let it fall to the floor.

I start to undo the buttons of his white dress shirt one at a time. His breathing gets ragged at my slow pace. My fingertips lightly skim his chest as I continue my slow pace. I finish and pull it off of him as he looks down at me. I start to unbuckle his pants and quickly get them unbuttoned and unzipped. I pull them down and on my knees in front of him I place my hands on his boxers. I can see he is already fully ready for my attention.

I pull his boxers down and look at his hard cock inches from my face. He was so large and there was already precum seeping from its head. I lick the head before taking him into my mouth. He growls in pleasure as I move him in and out of my mouth teasing his tip with my tongue. I look up at him as I continue to please him with my mouth. His eyes are burning down at me with desire. He puts a hand on my cheek as he moans.

He pulls me up his body and kisses me wrapping me up in his arms as he carries me to the living room not the bedroom. He sets me down and strips my body quickly. He sits down on the couch with his hands on my hips as I stand in front of him.

"You're so beautiful love." He says in wonder as he takes in my body. I blush deeply as he pulls me forward to straddle his hips. I lift up and he positions himself to impale me. I sink down and we both moan as he fills me completely. His hands rub up my back as he leans forward to kiss my neck. I move riding him slowly at first, but quickly I speed up my pace as my own pleasure builds.

"That's right love, ride my cock." He tells me and I move faster as I feel my climax building. His hands grab my waist and he pumps into me roughly. I cry out as my orgasm crashes into me.

He keeps going and I feel my body build again. I dip my head to his neck and start kissing along his pulse line. He grips me tighter and moans. "Theo" I whimper as I'm on the edge of my second climax.

He impales me one last time cumming inside me with a loud growl. I cum around him, milking him as we both pant, coming down from our climatic high. I look into his eyes and they are no longer his usual warm brown but his wolf's golden hue.

I feel Dean lift me off of Theo and into his arms. He kisses me and I realize as I run my hands over his strong arms that he is shirtless. I pull back and look down and see that he is not just shirtless but naked, just like Caspian is across the room lounging on the couch stroking himself watching me intently. I'm hit by his arousal through the link.

Dean sets me down on the couch. He gets on his knees in front of me with my legs on either side of his hips. I wrap them around him to pull him close as I pull his head down to mine. As our lips touch, he enters me. I moan at his thickness stretching me.

He thrust into me again and again at a slow tortuous pace. I arch my back pulling him into me more. He moans my name as he starts to pick up his pace. He leans forward and teases my nipples with his tongue and teeth. "Oh my god." I breath as I cum unexpectantly with his new torture. As soon as I cum he starts pounding into me. He grips my thighs and I grab his bulging biceps.

"Yes! Right there, Dean" I urge him as he hits my g-spot.

"Cum for me." He grunts while continuing his thrust.

His words make me fall apart all over again. He pulls me close to his chest as I ride my climax and he chases his. He pounds into me finally finding his release. I hold him close as he shudders from his climax. He pulls back and takes my face in his hands and kisses me deeply.

I sigh into his mouth contently. He pulls back and I look over at Cas as he is still lounging waiting for me. I watch him stroke himself and can't help but admire his sculpted body and sharp facial features.

He smirks as he watches me watch him and I feel desire pool in my body again. Dean moves and helps me stand. I walk over to him slowly letting my eyes take him in. I bite my lower lip as I watch his hand move up and down. His blue eyes are full of electricity as they watch me.

I sink to the floor in front of him and take him into my mouth while caressing his balls rolling them in my hands. His hand weaves through my hair as he urges me to continue my work as his moans and bucks his hips slightly making me take more of him down my throat.

"Fuck baby." He whimpers as I tease him. He pulls me back and lifts me up over the arm rest of the couch. He positions himself behind me and enters me in a quick thrust. We both shudder at the pleasure of him inside me.

"Remember what I told you this morning baby?" He asks me as he holds himself inside me. I nod my head and his grip tightens on my hips. He pounds into me at a relentless pace. I feel him once again press his thumb in my ass. The feeling rocks through me as my body adjust to it slowly.

He continues his pace and I brace myself against the arm rest as I push back against him. I love the feeling of him inside me. All of them inside me. I thought as Cas continued to pound into me. Cas is panting as hard as I am, as he nears his edge.

Cum for me baby. I tell him through our link. My words send him over the edge as he stills inside me. He shudders and kisses my back. He pulls out and scoops me up and quickly walks us outside to the pool. He sets me down by the edge of the pool and he dives in. I laugh as he resurfaces shaking his head to get the water out of his eyes.

"You getting in or what?" He taunts me. I jump in after him and come up splashing him. He lets out a throaty laugh as he swims over pulling me to his chest. He supports both of us as he holds me and threads water. I love the sparkle in his blue eyes. He turns us as I watch Dean and Theo slide into the water and swim towards us.

"Were you stealing her away Cas?" Theo teases him by splashing him. Cas turns us so I don't get splashed and I put my hands to cover his face.

"Let's get you out the danger zone sweetheart." Dean says as he pulls me from Cas as Theo and him start splashing each other like toddlers. I laugh and wrap my legs around Dean. He pulls us to the edge where there are built in seats on a ledge and I relax back against him still waist high in water.

We watch the boys and I lean back and look up at Dean. "I have a question." I say.

"What's that?" he replies.

"There are no neighbors around here right?" I ask

"Riiight." He says confused at where this is going.

I turn around in his arms to face him and look into his eyes. "Can I see your wolves?"