Chapter 9

Rachel's Thoughts

Boy's Thoughts and telepathic dialogue

"dialogue between characters"

Caspian POV

We all head towards her car as I link Shotgun!! The boys just ignore me. We pile into her red car and buckle up as she pulls out her phone and plug it into the car charging port.

"Can I pick the music?" I ask her.

She looks up at me and hands me her unlocked phone. "Sure." She says. "You can play whatever you want." She adds as she starts driving out of her apartment complex. I start scrolling through her phone trying to find the perfect song to tease her with.

What are you up to? Dean asks me.

You'll see. I bet I can make her blush before we get to the zoo. I reply with a smirk.

They both nod behind me. She gets on the highway heading back into the city. I keep scrolling and find the perfect song. I turn up the volume as the intro to Jason Derulo's In My Head starts to play. She chuckles recognizing the song but doesn't say anything. The lyrics start and I start belting the song trying to either embarrass her or turn her on, both options should end in the same outcome a bright blush down her checks and neck. I know I have a great voice so this should be more of a turn on than anything.

As I'm singing, I see her eyes widen in shock at my voice but no blush yet. She peaks over at me and I take the opportunity to caress her thigh as the chorus starts.

Rachel POV

This was not what I was expecting at 8 in the morning. Caspian is singing along with Jason and it's obvious he wants a rise out of me. Well two can play at that game. As the song comes to an end I ask him, "Can I pick the next song?"

"Sure, I'm open to request." He smugly says back.

I laugh at his assumption, "Wild Ones by Timeflies" I say with a smile. He looks confused but types it in and pulls it up.

Do you know that song? Theo ask Cas

No, I don't know it. Cas replies

Piano playing starts filling the car and Cas groans at the slow pace of the intro. "Relax I think you'll like it. It's one of my favorite songs." I say sweetly with a smile at him.

I start rapping with the singer to the cover of Flo Rida's Wild Ones. I know I am the epitome of crazy white girl but it is funny to see all of their shocked faces in the review mirror. Rocking back and forth with the music I keep going not caring that they have yet to pull their jaws off the floor of my car. As the song progresses it gets more and more sexual in this remix. Just like Cas was trying to make me blush I am trying to make him blush. The bridge comes up and I change a few words to tease him further.

"Boy you're a wild one, reign you in/ saddle you up and lets begin/ and I'm a wild one, tame me now/ running with wolves and I'm on the prowl/ Show you another side of me/ A side you would never thought you would see/ Tear up that body dominate you 'til you had enough/ Yeah I hear you like that wild stuff."

I caress his thigh and squeeze it during the dominate you part for added effect. I'm rewarded with a quick inhale from all three boys.

"Baby I'm feeling so wild now/ maybe yeah we could settle down/ Yeah I know your dying to mess around/ yeah I just wanna find you now"

As the song ends Cas is blushing and breathing quickly as desire fills his eyes. I stop at the light on the exit and turn to face him. "Every time you tease me I will tease you back...you are not going to win this game." I say to him earnestly but scrunch my nose up at him at the end so he knows he is not fully in trouble. His eyes seem to light up at my challenge.