Chapter 48

Rachel's Thoughts

Boy's Thoughts and telepathic dialogue

"dialogue between characters"

Cas POV

I wake up and nuzzle my mate's chest as she peacefully sleeps. Her hand entangled in Theo's hair and her soft lips slightly parted made her look so angelic and sweet. I place soft kisses on her bare skin. I loved her soft inhale as sparks shoot up our bodies were my lips touched. I feel myself grin as she quietly moans as I take her nipple into my mouth.

Her hips raise up against mine and I couldn't help myself I rub my hard cock against her wet core. She moans again this time waking her other mates. They both grin down at her before they start kissing her body. I kiss down her chest to her stomach to her core. I blow gently against her wet core eliciting a deep moan from her before I give her one long lick up her wetness.

She finally wakes up as I start to lick and suck on her small bud. "Morning sweetheart." Dean says as she moans again. Theo nips her skin, and she grabs his head and pulls him to her lips.

"Morning." She says as she pulls back from her kiss. I look up and she is staring down at me with hooded lust filled eyes. She bites her lower lip and that is my undoing. I climb up her body and let my lips capture hers. They were so soft and the way they caressed mine was proof that we were made for each other.

She deepens the kiss as her hands run down my sides. I thrust into her and she breaks our kiss to moan as she throws her head back into the pillow. Her nails dig into my sides, just the way I liked. I pull back and thrust back in quickly. She wraps her legs around my waist as I continue that pace. Dean and Theo kiss and lick any of her skin. Their fingers explore her body as we all pleasure her together.

I feel her tightening around me as her climax grows closers. "That's it baby." I murmur as she raises her hips to meet mine as I continue to thrust into her deeply. She pulls me close as her orgasm takes over her body. She quivers under me as I continue my thrust. Once she recovers, I speed up my pace and I loved the sound of our bodies coming together and her moans that echoed in our room.

I come apart as my own orgasm shakes my entire body. I rest my head on her shoulder as I catch my breath. She wraps her arms around my neck. I lean up and kiss her lips before pulling out of her. I'll get a bath ready. I send the guys. They nod as they both start kissing her and touching her.

I walk into our bathroom and turn the water on. I pour some of the fragrant oil that Theo ordered into the water. The room quickly smells like lavender. I get towels ready and by the time the tub was filled my mate walks into the bathroom. She wraps her arms around my waist and kisses between my shoulder blades as she pulls my back towards her front.

"Thank you, baby." She tells me. I grab her right hand and entwine our fingers before bringing her palm up to my lips.

"Of course, baby girl." I say to her. I pull her around and help her get in the tub. We all sink in and relax together.

"What is the game plan today?" She asks us. We got home late last night and today was a massive day for us. We were having her surprise party and Dean would be proposing. We needed to get her out of the house.

"We thought you could have a pampering day. I booked you a massage and nail appointment." I tell her. She quirks an eyebrow up at me and I laugh. "You were so stressed with the Ceremony and I feel horrible that our Mom's were so bad that I wanted to help you relax a little bit. Greer and the girls are going too and when you come home we will have a nice dinner just the four of us." I explain.