Chapter 27

Rachel's Thoughts

Boy's Thoughts and telepathic dialogue

"dialogue between characters"

Rachel POV

The others leave and shut the door as Cas and Dean stand and walk over to me and Theo. I smile up at them and feel my own desire rising. Cas stands in front of me and I move to my knees in front of him as I undo his pants. I free him and look up at him before taking him into my mouth. He closes his eyes and leans his head back.

I quickly get him to climax and turn to Dean who is ready and smiling at me. I take him in my mouth and tease the tip by sucking slightly and swirling my tongue just the way he likes him. I love watching him shiver every time I do it to him. I cup his balls as I pleasure him with my mouth and he quickly cums spilling his seed down my throat.

I turn to Theo who is still sitting in the chair but has undone his pants for me and was waiting for me. I settle between his legs and lick up his shaft a few times. I blow a cold stream of air down the path I licked and watch him shudder. I lick up one more time before taking him in my mouth. At this angle I am able to take him all the way down my throat.

I take him all the way to his hilt, loving the way his pubic hair teases my nose, he puts his hand in my hair and I know he will quickly loose control. I tease him a few more times like that and he quickly climaxes in my mouth. I swallow and smile up at him. He pulls me into his lap and cuddles me close.

"Was that ok? I hate that we can't have sex during this week." I ask all of them. I had been trying to take care of them as often as possible so they wouldn't be sexually frustrated, even though I was, which was my fault. I just wanted to please them, since they had taken such great care of me this week and since we met.

"Baby, you are fucking amazing with your mouth and pleasuring us. We are not left wanting if that is what you are asking. Although, I wish I could fuck another part of you this week." I blush knowing what part of my body he wanted.

"Why don't we start training for that then?" I ask him and he looks stunned and then looks at me in awe.

"Really?" He asks me in disbelief.

"Yes. That way I could have two of you at once too." I say and I feel all three of their desire spike through the link. They liked that idea too.

"What other desires do you have love?" Theo asks me.

"That's my main one. You guy's already do so many of the thing's I had only dreamed about." I tell him grinning.

"Well we can start training as soon as you want to. I already bought the set a week ago. I was waiting for the right time to discuss it with you." Dean tells me smiling.

"Oh, so you all had that planned?" I ask raising an eyebrow and fake distain.

"We just wanted to show you more pleasure baby. And you had already showed an interest in it with me." Cas says grinning at the thought of him sticking his thumb in me.

I giggle and remember how good it felt and was excited for this new experience with my boys. We walk around and check each room before the movers get here tomorrow. Most rooms were empty or had a few pieces I kept from when we bought the house. We go home and relax tonight as we will have a busy day with the movers tomorrow.

Dean POV

I wake up the next day holding her close. Cas was awake and kissing her stomach softly while Theo traced his hand up and down her arm that had a tight hold in his hair. How can she hold it so tightly while being asleep? I think and laugh at the thought.