Chapter 47

Rachel's Thoughts

Boy's thoughts and telepathic dialogue

"Dialogue between characters"

"Wake up! It's your Ceremony Day!" Belinda squeals as she kneels on the bed next to me. I jolt awake and practically fall off the bed if Greer hadn't caught me. My heart was pounding in my chest from my sudden movements and I shakely stand up without leaning on Greer who was muttering about how that was not what she expected to happen when they asked to wake me up.

I pat her hand on my arm to let her know it was ok. "Is that what you sleep in?" Sophia asked me as she looks at the giant shirt hanging on my frame and the pink satin and lace shorts on my hips. I blush and shake my head no.

"No, usually I am naked, but your sons wanted me dressed in case you did something like wake me up in bed. So they gave me one of their shirts and a pair of shorts that Cas picked out before we left home." I explain as I nervously try to flatten my bed head.

It didn't help that all three of my mother-in-laws were dressed impeccably at six in the morning and I was just waking up. "Well I tried explaining that it would be best for me to wake you but they insisted." Greer explained and my team behind her nodded. I gave a small laugh and shook my head in understanding.

"It's ok." I explain.

"We have such a busy schedule for today. You need to go shower and wash your hair. The stylist will be here to do your hair and makeup. Then we will get your dress, you will then have a photoshoot before the Kings see you and then we will have the Ceremony and then the party." Mia lists off as I feel my anxiety start spiking.

Just then Jason walks in with a plate of food for me. He gives me a worried look as he walks towards me and Sophia gasps as he hands me the food.

"Eat, please." He says as I take the plate and a strip of bacon before stuffing it into my mouth. He smiles at me sweetly and takes a step back as he notices our audience. "The Kings sent me to bring her food." He explains and I laugh.

"Good, mates only feed mates." Mia says and glares at Jason. I roll my eyes as I turn and head to the bathroom to shower.

"Leave your hair wet sweetie!" Belinda yells to me as I shut the door. I turn on the shower and quickly eat my food the boys sent, and open the door to hand the plate to Bree before closing the door and getting in the shower.

The warm water did little to help my growing anxiety. I was so nervous about the Ceremony and I honestly hated being the center of attention. This was going to be a long day. I finished my shower and realize I had no clothes to put on. Jason, I need clothes, can you ask Greer to bring me some please? I sent him.

I hear his deep voice on the other side of the door and then a small knock. "Rachel, I forgot to place clothes in the bathroom. I have some here." Greer says.

"Come in Greer." I say and she pushes the door open slowly and quickly comes in and hands me lingerie and a robe. I look at her with wide eyes and she laughs at my confused look.

"Kings' order." She says slyly and I smack her arm playfully and we both laugh. Before she can leave I grab her hand and beg her with my eyes to stay with me. She nods and I get dressed before we open the door and walk into the bedroom. The others were sitting on various couches and chairs. My Mothers-in-law were all around a small coffee table with lots of papers and quickly talking to each other.

I sat down next to Blair and Bree as they were talking about the party tonight. I absentmindedly listen and they chatter away. The hair stylist comes and moves me to a twirling chair so he could dry and style my hair and the makeup artist comes in and starts doing my makeup. I cringe as they both work on me. I hated makeup. I only ever wore eyeliner and maybe some lip gloss if I was feeling it, but I hardly ever was feeling it.