Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Rachel's Thoughts

Boy's Thoughts and telepathic dialogue

"dialogue between characters"

Caspian POV

Where is she? I impatiently look around for my mate. I have three council members surrounding me. Matthew was a tall man with sandy brown hair and dark brown eyes, while Quinn was dark haired and blue eyed. Both men were my age and we had always been friendly when the council gets together.

Raven the female around me was black haired and had dark brown eyes that almost looked black. She was a the wild one on the council. While most of them were stoic and reserved she was tattooed and loud. She was a free thinker and caused a lot of trouble, but she helps balance everyone out.

I smell my favorite combination of lavender and cheer blossom and feel a grin slide on my face. I look around and see her entering with the serving staff as they carry trays of food into the room.

"You are practically drooling you know that right?" Quinn asks me as he slaps my shoulder. I hear Matthew let out a deep laugh and Raven chuckle. I shrug and just shake my head.

"How did you get so whipped?" Raven asks me, eyeing me intently. I raise a brow at her. She had always been interested but I never wanted her in that way.

"She's everything to me. She changed my entire world. She is the funniest, smartest, kindest person I have ever met. Her humility and love for everyone is unbelievable. I am intoxicated by her. Her touch sets fire to my world and I would do anything she wanted." I said earnestly.

I felt familiar hands wrap around my waist. I grin and place my hands on her wrist and pull her around so I can tuck her under my arm. I see her smiling up at me with her beautiful green brown eyes.

The love coming off of her was breathtaking. "I feel the same way baby." She says to me. I lean down and let my lips brush hers. She deepens the kiss immediately and pulls back when Dean interrupts.

Not in front of the council Cas. He scolds me. I pull back and glare at him and then at her.

I didn't do that, she did. I send back as she looks at me with heavy eyes. She was making this very hard. I already wanted to pick her up and run to our bedroom.

I deserve a kiss after dealing with Marcus. Rachel's voice fills the link and she turns to pout at Dean across the room. Her bottom lip sticks out adorably. He melts watching her. I pull her back to my chest and chuckle at his resolve failing in moments of her begging.

Not so easy is it? I tease Dean. He shakes his head and continues to discuss with Marcus and several others.

Theo walks up to us and grins as he leans down and kisses her. When he pulls back she is grinning up at him victoriously.

"Yes, love. You deserve it." He whispers to her and she playfully slaps his bicep. "You did a great job with Marcus today. He is always a hard ass and I am very proud to call you my mate."

She holds his hand while she is still in my arms. I loved that we could all enjoy her together and she was completely ok with that. "You did do a great job with Marcus, how did you know all of that?" Matthew asks her.

She turns to face him and smiles at him. "Well like I said I got a tutor so I could understand your world better. I want to be able to help my mates because I could never repay them for how much they have changed my world. I could never afford a house like this, I never imagined being loved and protected like this. I would do anything to help make their lives easier and if that meant that I need to study or deal with Marcus then I will every single day."