Chapter 45

Rachel's Thoughts

Boy's Thoughts and telepathic dialogue

"dialogue between characters"

Rachel POV

Our plane lands smoothly and I finally relax back into my seat. "Are you ok?" Dean asks me as he leans into my right shoulder with his. I let go of my steel like grip on the hand rest of my seat. I nod my head and take a deep breath.

"Baby?" Cas asks me in a worried tone as he watches me closely. His blue eyes full of worry and confusion.

"I'm fine. I always get nervous at take off and landing." I say nonchalantly even though I still feel the butterflies in my stomach. I hated that part of flying. I could never relax when the plane took off or landed. I pull back in the link so they could stop worrying and send contentment, even though that was the last thing I felt.

We had just arrived at a private airport in Canada and were here for the Ceremony. I would meet their parents and other important people to the Supernatural World this week and I was scared shitless.

I hear four deep growls and I look up at them in surprise. Theo glares at me as he grits out. "What have we told you about doing that to us?" They were each looking at me and I could feel the anger and hurt in the link from me filtering. They were still mad at me for filtering this past week and passing out. When I woke up in bed with Dr. O'Connell standing there, he warned me of how mad the boys were.

Once he let them in and they made sure I was okay, they made me promise to not filter to them anymore. I could feel their fear of losing me and I had agreed, but times like this were annoying as they just needed to relax.

"I'm sorry." I mumble and look out the window. They glare at me and I feel my anxiety for this week making me teary. I hated feeling this out of control of my surroundings and feelings. I was in a new place, meeting hundreds of people, hoping to not embarrass myself and I had mates that were mad at me for trying to comfort them. The stewardess opens the hatch to the private plane and I quickly escape out the door down the stairs and into one of the SUVs waiting for me before I could start crying.

Dean slides in next to me as the rest get in the row behind us. "Sweetheart, you know why we are mad. We just want to keep you safe, so we need to be able to know what is going on with you. We know you are filtering when you tell us you are fine in the link but you heart is beating as fast as a hummingbird's wings." He tells me as he pulls me close to his side.

"I know." I murmur as I turn into his chest. His strong arms hold me close and his rain and forest scent comforts me. I relax against him and in about half an hour we passed a big black iron fence as we head up a drive on a large estate. I watch in wonder at the beautiful gardens and manicured lawns pass us and a beautiful grey mansion comes closer and closer.

We stop in front of the building and it was three times the size of our home, which was the biggest house I had ever seen in person. My jaw had to of been on the floor as I hear them chuckle and Cas playfully puts a finger under my jaw to close it.

I blush and suddenly James opens the car door. I slide out and the boys quickly follow as they surround me and dozens of people file out of the house. Most were in maid and butler uniforms as they line up on the right side of the stairs. I see six people come out in beautifully tailored clothes.

The first couple was both blonde, the second was brunette, and the third couple was a man with black hair and a brunette woman. They smiled warmly at us and they opened their arms. I watched my mates rush to them and embrace them warmly.