Chapter 37

Rachel's Thoughts

Boy's Thoughts and telepathic dialogue

"dialogue between characters"

Rachel POV

The next morning, I wake up to three men kissing my body. I chuckle as I keep my eyes closed. I feel someone bite my hip and I open my eyes and look down to see a grinning Theo.

"Morning love." He says before kissing where he bit me. I close my eyes again as I take in the sensations of them kissing, licking, and touching my body.

I feel Dean kiss up my neck and I grab his head and pull his lips to mine. Once our mouths touch, I feel someone insert a finger into me. I moan and arch my back which only urges them on more. I pull on Dean more and he chuckles and pulls back. "What do you want sweetheart." He asks me.

"I want you in me." I say as Cas continues to pleasure me and Theo moves to take a nipple into his mouth.

"That can be arranged." Dean tells me as he wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me on top of him. I sink down on him and we both moan at the sensation. His hands on my hips urge me to move up and down on him. I only stop when I feel Cas grab my hips and kiss my neck.

"Hold still baby." He says as he enters my ass. I bite my lip hard as he goes all the way to his hilt. "Fuck you are so tight." He groans into my shoulder. Both him and Dean start moving and I quickly come apart. Theo plays with my breasts as I continue to moan at how good my mates felt. I pull Theo's lips to mine and bite his lower lip before kissing him passionately.

I feel Dean and Cas loose their control as they quickly cum. Both breathe heavily and kiss me. Dean kisses my lips and Cas kisses my back. Theo greedily pulls me to him and under him. He slides in and we both moan. He kisses me as he takes his time making love to me. I let my hands explore down his back. He kisses down my jaw and neck until he gets to his mark and once his lips touch it the pleasure explodes through my body. He quickly follows when I kiss his mark.

He pulls back and looks down at me with a smile. "Love you are amazing." He tells me and I run my hands into his hair and play with it.

"As are you my love." I tell him and he laughs as we get up to go wash off with my other mates. In the bathroom Cas and Dean already had a bath run and filled with Epsom salts and were getting towels ready for us when we were done. "Thank you boys." I say as I step into the tub and the quickly jump in after me.

"Of course, baby." Cas says as he pulls me into his lap and nuzzles into my neck. I lean into him and relax in their love. I could feel it grow stronger every day through the link and I was so grateful for it.

"Are you ready to move your stuff back into your classroom today little one?" Dean asks me as he lounges back in the water.

"Yes, I am very excited to go set up the room today." I say and they all smile. I had been so excited and they had been so great listening to me talk about it every day for the last week.

"Are the girls helping you?" Theo asks me. I nod and he looks at Dean and Cas. "Why don't you take James and Oliver too. They can help with some of the big stuff." I nod and smile at them.

"Ok." I tell them and they look pleased by that. If stuff like that makes them happy, I am ok with having extra security. We finish in the bath and get dressed. My team was waiting downstairs when we get to the offices. I had already packed up all my classroom materials and knew they had it all loaded up in the car already.

"Ready?" Greer asks me. I nod and turn to kiss my mates goodbye.

"Have a good day sweetheart." Dean tells me as he pulls back from our kiss. God his handsome smile was absolutely breathtaking. The warmth in his green eyes seared my soul every time he looked at me like that.