Chapter 16 : Dirty drawings

When Max arrived at school this Friday, she thought she was in a nightmare. Jane apparently had another idea to humiliate her. The lockers were covered of drawings of the redhead. Some where she was in obscene position with a guy and others where she had wide elephant ears and a dick for a trunk. All of them were written with the word "liar". Everyone was laughing at her, calling her "bitch", "slut", or "fat". She didn't even know half of them. She tried to ignore them. She arrived in front of her locker and paled when she saw the word "Liar" tagged on the door.

- "Do you like my presents?"

Max didn't even need to turn around to know who it was. The brunette was proudly smiling which annoyed more the redhead. She had never felt so embarrassed in her entire life before. But she was done with her face. Max began to slap, punch, and scratch the other girl, wanting to make her pay for this humiliation. Jane let her do before grabbing her wrists and blocking her against the locker.

- "Is there something wrong?" Jane asked with a fake calm tone.

- "Let me go!" Max replied, gritting her teeth.

- "What? I thought it was what you wanted when you lied to everyone. I thought it was a message for me, to tell me that it was what you wanted, that it was your thing."

- "No! I'm just trying to finish my year peacefully! But with you around, it's impossible! Get off me!"

- "Did you lie?"

- "Stop!"

- "Did you lie!?"

The argument caught people's attention. Those who were laughing at Max kept mocking her while Jane was tightening her grip around Max's wrists. The redhead struggled but got saved by Troy who wrapped his arms around Jane and pulled her away, freeing the other girl. Max quickly walked away and went to the bathroom. She began to breath heavily and to feel the tears coming. She took support on the sink, her body shaking and her tears falling. She really thought Jane was going to make her suffer or even kill her. She was stuck in this situation because she was ashamed to be treated like a punching-ball by her stepfather. She should have said it was a car who hit her, nothing of this would have happened! She was so stupid. She was calming down when someone entered. She thought she had already hit rock bottom, but the girl who entered just proved her wrong. The leader of the cheerleader was looking at her with an eyebrow raised and a smirk.

- "Oh, look who we have here! The mirror didn't break facing your ugly face?" the girl mocked.

- "It's not really the moment, Abigail," Max weakly said.

- "Bouhou, Ugly face is gonna cry! You're pathetic, I hope you know that! But, you look better with a massive dick in the middle of your face! I think it'll be my new wallpaper!"

- "I don't care, do what you want!"

- "Don't be so mean. I know it must be hard to accept that no one can love you. I mean, you must pay Gary a lot to hold your hand! Poor Gary, he doesn't know what he is doing. He must be sexually desperate!"

Max was at her limits. She punched Abigail without thinking, making fall the blonde girl. She put her hand to her nose and saw a red liquid on her fingers.

- "What the fuck!?"

- "Next time, you shut the fuck up!" Max yelled.

- "You're dead!"

- "Yeah, I hear that a lot!"

The redhead left the bathroom, not safe enough. When she was in the halls, everyone was still laughing at her and insulting her. It was just drawings, but people seemed to think all of this was real. She didn't know how she would get out of this situation; it was getting worse and worse.