CHAPTER 33

I'M BACK MY LOYAL READERS WHOM I STILL DONT KNOW WHY READS THIS STORY. Ok so it has come to my attention I forgot to put how naruto sister mito looks let's say she has red hair one blue eye one purple eye OK. But it has also come to my attention that some people don't understand this is a FAN FICTION. So I transferred schools as y'all know but damn they are assholes like I'm walking down the hall and these random bitches push me for no fucking reason. Naturally me being me I threw their flat asses to the ground and stomped on them saying don't fucking touch me ever again unless you want to pay a visit to the nurse office. Then this other bitch tries sneaking up on me mind you where I grew up you gotta watch your back so I twist their arm and threw them against the wall and punched them in the gut a couple of times. That was on instinct since I'm new the school cops just questioned me. Enough out of me.

That leg tho ushijima 👀🍵 the sexual tension is strong

That leg tho ushijima 👀🍵 the sexual tension is strong. Now I will start mind you I don't exactly remember where I left off so sorry for another shitty chapter.
🙇🏻🙇🏻🙇🏻🙇🏻🙇🏻🙇🏻🙇🏻🙇🏻🙇🏻🙇🏻🙇🏻🙇🏻🙇🏻🙇🏻

Miko yelled "GET YOUR ASSES OUT HERE MEN" all of a sudden hundreds of mist ninja appear. Minato charged forward slicing there throats. Mikoto speaks "HEY LEAVE SOME FOR ME" Minato didn't hear he was in a blood rage. Mikoto looks and mouths "oh shit he mad mad" mito kisses tobirama cheek along with izuna and says "love you now move" tobirama nods. Izuna backs up "let's go there's others to beat" kakashi obito haruki hashirama and madara nod at eachother. They disperse shisui and obito stay back raining bullets down on far away enemies. They have a competition on who gets more kills. Kakashi rushed at the nin shooting fire balls and raining lightning looking like a lightning god 😏. There numbers decrease exceptionally fast till there was none. Miko growls "this is why I said to send the strongest ones" her daughter chimes in "they are" miko says "well apparently not they weak as hell" mito says "ayo don't dis author-chans home like that"  author "STOP BREAKING THE 4TH WALL" Mito says "sorry"

Rewind

As there numbers decrease mako starts getting ready for battle. She looks towards minato and licks her lips "damn what a snack" minato growls and glares. She says " if that's what naruto's gonna look like when he's older damn I want a taste of him to" minato growls deeper darker deadlier. All of a sudden mikoto yells "UM MADARA HIS TAILS ARE COMING OUT" Madara stabs that random ninja and says "LET THEM THEY NEED TO DIE AND BESIDES IT'S ONLY 2 WE'LL BE FINE" mikoto nods.

Meanwhile with itachi

"where are we going satori"-itachi asked. Satori doesn't stop "I can't tell you ears everywhere" naruto speaks "we're being tailed".  Sasuke says "how far away" naruto expands his radar "100 meters to the right" itachi nods and sends a fireball. They hear the screams of a dying man. Naruto opens eyes immediately "there's more" itachi silently sends a message crow back to madara. All of a sudden there surrounded. Naruto puts a protective barrier around the twins and itachi. He says "you watch the twins me sasuke and satori will fight" itachi yells "IM NOT SOME DAMSEL IN DISTRESS I CAN FIGHT TO" Naruto says "I know but the twins need you more than we do protect them besides I wanna show them I'm way better than sasuke" sasuke activates his sharingan "in your dreams dobe" he smirks. Naruto kisses him "love you to" naruto activates sage mode "LETS KICK SOME ASS SASUKE SATORI".