CHAPTER 19

I woke up mad as hell so gonna see if writing calms me down

Just gonna put that there still looking hot as fuck Vincent I see you 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Minato POV
Just as I expected Karasu 'died' on the mission I sent him on now to wait 1 month. the Uchiha's also know of what karasu has planned for the village and them so now everyone in the Uchiha clan are training to. Asuma's kurenai and gai team are to protect the children. Just in case gonna put an ANBU team their to make sure their safe. Also Eiji kids 'disappeared' when in all honesty their with Eiji and Karasu in the village hidden in the attack on titan don't know where the villagers came up with that name.

Mikoto POV
I was out here training but then I felt a disturbance in the force and it was

STRAIGHT STUFF A GIRL COMING ON TO NARUTO WHILE SASUKE IS THEIR OH NO ANOTHER ONE DING DING DING DING DING DING DING A GIRL COMING ON TO KAKASHI WHEN ITACHI IS RIGHT THEIR PING PING PING so I did what any fudanshi would do bolt their and shout "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING TO MY SON'S BITCH THEY DON'T LIKE YOU WHORE" this bitch then got a bitchy attitude with me "what do you want old lady me and my sister are trying to get with these guys over here now go away you just mad cause you haven't got laid in what 50 years" this bitch said what now "old lady did you say old lady" "yes I did what are you gonna do about it old lady " oh hell no.

NARUTO KAKASHI ITACHI AND SASUKE POV
Oh shit kaa-san is mad "time to back up now men"so we proceed to back the fuck up.

Minato POV
I feel a disturbance in the force oh no did some get in the way of Mikoto's yaoi and Call her old lady. All of a sudden my door busts open and fugaku came in and jumped on my lap yelling "YOU FEEL THAT SHIT MIKOTO IS MAD AS HELL YOU FEEL IT LET ME HIDE HERE" I look at him and say "damn I knew I was fine as hell but I didn't think you would jump me like this and in my office to what are we Sasuke and Naruto" he gets mad and shouts "DAMN IT MINATO NOWS NOT THE TIME TO PLAY AROUND ASSHOLE" I laugh and say "I like a different type of asshole you should know this I mean think back to the past before Mikoto"

MIKOTO POV
Huh what's this after I finished beating those hoes my Yaoi senses are going off like crazy. DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING oh it's coming from Minato's office *perverted smile* I shall go their.

Naruto POV
I see kaa-chan having a perverted smile on her face. Kaa-chan is looking towards tou-chan office. I look towards sasuke he looks at me and shrugs.

Mikoto POV
I speed to the office to hear "I like a different type of asshole" of course he does but then he continues "you should know this I mean think back to the past before Mikoto" what does he mean is their something I forgot cause I think I know what he means. I look in the office and I see Fu-chan sitting on Mi-chan lap not gonna lie I like this sight. Fugaku gets quiet like he's actually thinking back to the past. Then I see Minato lean in and say "remember fu-chan remember who taught all the things you know about sex remember who you came to when you wanted to fuck remember who you dated before anyone else remember who is also the father of your child not itachi but Haruki the child you birth when you where 15 and hid away so none can hurt him I know where he is now I saw him and damn we did a good job their" well damn one would feel hurt betrayed disgust scorn misery pain dejection disheartening forlornness but I don't no I kinda knew all this but not the full story I mean I knew I wasn't his first love or anything all his first was taken by Minato. I see the hurt expression he made when Minato was with Kushina or any other. I saw the tears in his eyes when he caught Minato with karasu and the sadness when the clan elders said he had to marry a women when he accepted my feelings for him it wasn't out of love but duty. When we have sex I hear him sometimes say Minato and moaning his name quietly as if he was getting topped I think that's how he even got hard or cum at all. I still don't hate them. Then he pulls put a picture and says "April 16 the happiest day of my life my first child was born"
I see the picture and gasp quietly