Chapter 16

I finished the anime awhile ago this still makes me sad why Yuki why did you have to die is what I think as I fucking cried.
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

NARUTO pov
This is a bitch why'd I shout that why did I do it tell me author-chan father I mean Satan why.

Minato pov
All of a sudden I have the urge to say it's ok son I got you so I did.

NARUTO pov
All of a sudden I hear "it's ok son I got you" and then I say "thank you father"

Sasuke POV
As I wake up I hear "thank you father"
Then I ask "why'd you say thank you father he's not here he's in the village"he responded "I don't know I had the urge to say it"

    TIME SKIP CAUSE WHY NOT

NARUTO pov
Where at the bridge minding our own business talking then all of a sudden a fat short piece of shit bitch just so happens to show up spouting nonsense I hear him say "I paid you to kill the bridge builder not befriend him" so I say what anyone would say "shut the fuck up arrangatang looking self you weren't even gonna pay him with yo broke ass man the fuck I'm to busy hurry up and bring all your side hoes out so I can fight them man I got shit to do and your keeping me from doing that oh and you might want to take back your side hoes that you sent to his house they weren't good hoes didn't even make me cum the fuck wrong with you you need good hoes not bad ones shit unlike this guy *pulls Sasuke towards him* they can't  make me cum the fuck they got no ass *turns Sasuke around* now that's an ass man they need to twerk and do squats more" that arangatang looking thing turned red and I just laugh he or I think it's a he yells "THEIR NOT SUPPOSE TO TWERK OR GIVE YOU BOOTY THEIR SUPPOSE TO KILL YOU WHY THE HELL DID YOU FUCK THEM" I raise my hand and say "I didn't but they tried to get in my pants  hell they even pulled down theirs I didn't even get hard" I hear growling oh shit.

Sasuke POV
As I hear him continue I start growling then yell "ENOUGH ALREADY OK" arangatang looks over at me and likes his lips then says "why don't you come with me I'm pretty sure Blondie over their doesn't please you I can show you what pleasure feels like" oh look at that Naruto's eyes turned red and is growling.

Kakashi and Itachi POV
Well now he's done their a rule in the house and village DON'T UNDER ANY SURCOMSTANCES TALK LIKE THAT IN FRONT OF NARUTO well must back up now it's about to get bloody.

Zabuza haku meizu and gozu POV
Dumbass

3rd POV
As naruto looked up and glared our famous Minato Namikaze glare (a/n love that glare) he growls and says "you better not touch what is mine"
"what are you gonna do about it"-gato signals mercenary.
"You fucking dumb ass why would you say that stupid human scum" -kurama says as he pops out of seal.  (a/n did you forget about him)
"long time no see" -kakashi
" It has been a long time hasn't it well I heard everything but damn that's sad no booty for any of you damn"-kurama. 
"don't remind me"-kakashi.
                    Back to naruto
"I can't please him you say you say you can do better and teach him you say well news flash with your nonexistent dick you can't do any of that all you know how to do is use a strap on the fuck is wrong with you I don't need a strap on like you do so please do tell me what you can do I know what I can and how to torture you first I'll chain you to a chair skin you slowly gauge out one eye stab you cut you burn you cut off you fingers and toes like Jason one at a time as you count back wards 1000-7 put centipedes in your ears carve pictures into your skin cut off small chunks of meat and feed it to you record your screams show your body off to the world if you have family I'll send the video to them so they can see you die pathetically" -naruto growls.
"like hell you could"-gato
"Oh I could and please hell is not the place for me to be that's for you oh wait I'm pretty sure author-chan will torture you in hell since that's  where she's from" -naruto.
In a flash blood is spraying everywhere laughter is heard screams of horror is heard. After a couple of seconds only one remains but not for long he is tooken somewhere as the other clean up the bridge and finish building it.
                    ONE WEEK LATER
The video of gato is posted his body is shown off to the world and naruto is back but covered in blood.
"go take a shower you stink"-Sasuke
"OK"-naruto says as he has a bright smile on his face and skips away.

                   TIME SKIPPU
The team says their farewells the bridge is named the Great Naruto Bridge.
                   TIME SKIPPU
As the team gets to the village they go straight to the hokage tower.

Minato POV
I hear a knock KNOCK KNOCK "come in" team

12 enters fuck I was hoping for team 7 time to put on the greatest fake smile.
"hello what can I do for you" she responded "team 12 finished our mission" my turn "ok for your next mission it's a C rank it's to leave the village to go to village Hidden in Dragon ball to get some herbs do you accept yes or no"
"we accept the mission"-kushina
"good so this will take roughly a month go pack dismiss"-Minato
Ok this is weird she's not doing anything I must keep my guard up. They leave then another knock interrupts me fighting my enemy PAPERWORK "come in" and it's team

7 YAY THE TEAM I WAS WAITING FOR.
"so how was your mission took longer then I thought it would"-Minato
"good and as you said it turned A rank but naturally we completed it"-kakashi
"report I want to know what happened"-Minato
"ok so in the beginning we were confronted by meizu and gozu also zabuza and his lover haul"-Kakashi
                  TIME SKIPPU (a/n cause I'm lazy)
"ok so pinky was totally useless and a bitch to where the clients mother got pissed and kicked  her out you and naruto along with zabuza got denied the booty cause y'all said something you weren't suppose to right then gato said something he wasn't suppose to say in front of Naruto which resulted in Naruto ragging the fuck out killing them all took gato somewhere to torture him like Jason and that's why I got this video and saw the body and then Zabuza haku meizu and gozu came back with you cause why not is that all"-Minato
"basically yeah that's it"-Kakashi
"so that's why their quiet ok so I got a mission for you and itachi kakashi zabuza stay  the rest may leave"-Minato
The rest leave.
"regarding the mission it's an S rank one follow kushina and find out what's she planing she didn't come on to me when I gave her her Mission I have a bad feeling so follow her team on their mission undetected she maybe conspiring with them and keep sai safe I have a feeling he won't go along with them she may even use rogue ninja I need you itachi and zabuza to do this"-Minato
"hai Hokage-sama when shall we leave"-Kakashi
"in an hour since my resources tell me so oh and zabuza come here"-Minato
Zabuza moves forward he ask "what is it" Minato hands him a shinobi headband and says "you'll need this"
"thank you hokage-sama"-Zabuza
"since this is an important mission don't slack off or goof around do I make myself clear you can't get caught if so we are doomed we don't know what's in store you 3 are my best bet at the moment to find out what's going to happened dismissed"-Minato says with authority
"HAI"-all three say and they disappear
"ANBU KEEP NARUTO AND THE UCHIHA'S SAFE EVEN THOUGH THEY CAN PROTECT THEMSELVES THIS IS A PROCAUTION OK DISMISSED"-Minato
'i hope my bad feeling is wrong'

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
DONE I WONDER WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀DONE I WONDER WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN

         My otp for Kuroko no basketball