Chapter 3

I have no idea why i put that their but im back.
------++-------------++-------------+++-----------++

NARU-CHAN POV
I woke up in an oh so familiar room.The bright light white wall comphy pillow and blanket.The usual kashi-nii sleeping next to my bed."kashi-nii wake up" naru said while shaking him."naru are you ok"said kakashi."im fine thanks for worrying"naru replied. "im sorry i couldnt arrive sooner"kashi said sadly."its ok you were on a mission i dont blame you not one bit the only people at fault are the dumbass of villager i mean do they not know the difference between  a scroll and a kunai those stupid pieces of shit." naru said.Kashi replied "i agree but naru language your only 4". "its not my fault the words come out of my mouth"replies naruto."well anyways you can go home ill come pick you up in an hour"kashi says."NO I DONT WANT TO WAIT AN HOUR UNTIL YOU COME CANT I GO WITH YOU NOW." screams naruto."their just gonna hurt me" naruto says on the verge of tears.

KAKASHI POV
After he said that I hugged him and said "i know what those bitches do to you but cant you wait an hour ill have a surprise for you and it takes an hour to be completed ok." naru looked up and said "ok kashi-nii i trust you but try to get it done faster please." "alright ill try as fast as i can" kashi says.I took naru out of the hospital and down the street and masked my chakra and droped him off. "ill be back as soon as i can ok naru-chan." "ok kashi-nii" naruto smiles brightly.Oh how i love his smile.

NARU-CHAN POV
I snuck in the house.Luckily no one saw me or would have got beaten.Made it to my room or attic.All i have is a extremely flat pillow and extremely thin blanket. just one hour i hope he finishes sooner i hear footsteps'

MINATO POV
i was in my office fighting with the most strongest enemy PAPERWORK. then i heard a knock and said "come in"

KAKASHI POV
i knock on the door and here come in.I said "hokage-sama can you sign this paper for me please" he ask "why"  i said "so i can take a break from doing anbu duties for a couple of days" he said "ok you need the break anyways" "thank you hokage-sama" i said then left smiling. 'im glad i put that really strong genjutsu on it now i finally adopted naru-chan finally' i arrived at naru-chan window and knocked.

NARU-CHAN POV
i hear a knock on my window i see kakashi-nii and open it to let him in."kashi-nii finished already" ask naru cutely. "yes i have and about the surprise" "yes nii" said naru happily."well i ADOPTED YOU. naru was beyond happy "YAY NOW I CAN LEAVE THIS SHITHOLE CALLED A HOME!" kashi said "you are no longer naruto uzumaki-namikaze you are now naruto hatake" "YAY" naru shouted. "now go get your stuff ok" kakashi said happy. "nii-san all i have is whats on me And a fox stuff animal" naru says sadly. '321 here it comes' "WHAT I KNEW HE NEGLECTED YOU AND PAID ATTENTION TO THE NO GOOD PIECES OF SHITS THAT DONT DESERVE TO LIVE BUT TO THINK HE DOESNT AT LEAST BUY YOU CLOTHES OH HELL NO IF HE WASNT HOKAGE HE WOULD BE DEAD" yelled an enreged kakashi. "calm down and lets go already nii ok" naru says with the cutest puppy eyes ever seen. And then they left.

Yo done with another chapter i forgot to say flash back end but use your brain and you'll realize  he's back to being 4