CHAPTER 20

Black Butler am I right it's good shit anyways my piece of shit ass is still alive. I had my daily dose of piss off so me and my friends were joking around having fun then one of them gets so fucking emotional and starts threatening me saying "I will ruin you" and so me being the boss that I am said "and how are you gonna do that huh what's their to ruin I got nothing going on" and she's like "oh I know how and while I'm at it I'll kick your ass in a fight" then I laughed and said "do it bitch I dare you oh and if you really wanna fight me prepare to be put in the ICU" she scoffs and says "your to weak to even put a bruise on me" I laughed and said "oh honey you don't know me so well do you I can do it I did it before" then she laughs again and says "like you can bitch I know witch craft" and then I'm like "so what if you do and one of my magical powers and witchcraft spells is kicking ass and winning without getting so much as a bruise" she glares I smirk and say "bye bitch" and I walk off. ANYWAYS ON WITH THE STORY AFTER A BEAUTIFUL PICTURE

 ANYWAYS ON WITH THE STORY AFTER A BEAUTIFUL PICTURE

I'm not sorry
😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Naruto POV
After our little adventure inside the village we arrive home to an intense atmosphere fugaku was sitting on the couch tense dad was to kaa-san looked ok but that seemed fake it really seemed like she was sad about something. We walked in and sat across from them I looked at sasuke and he looks back worried. I look at tou-san and nii-chan they look back at me we all shared a nervous smile father inhales and was about to say something then fu-tousan shakes his head as if saying I'll tell them. We all tense.

3rd POV
Fugaku inhales and says "I'm not gonna tell you softly or break it down easy" he breaths out. Itachi speaks up and says "tell us what" fugaku then says "you have another brother" itachi asks "what do you mean I have another brother" fugaku then gains new found confidence he spoke clearly and said " oh not just you and sasuke naruto to" naruto speaks up and says "don't tell me I'm sleeping with my half brother now no wait better question is how am I involved" fugaku was about to start but before he could minato said "look son your not doing insest because you and sasuke aren't related anyways me and fugaku here used to date" a silverette 2 ravens and a blonde all scream "NANI!!" fugaku chuckles and says "yep shocker right" mikoto laughs quietly. They continue on minato smiles "anyways yes we did but not anymore this and that happened but back on topic mikoto you wanna take the wheel since you've been knowing just forgotten" mikoto quietly says "sure anyways now boys what's about to be said won't change anything just don't hate your dad's and you kakashi don't say something that I'll high five you for ok this is suppose to be serious" kakashi looks up and says "why only me theirs naruto to who do you think raised him he'll say something" mikoto laughs "oh I know I just wanted to say that anyways fugaku your turn" fugaku says "ok so this might shock you this might not ya know how sasuke and itachi could get pregnant well I could to" '3.... 2.... 1' "NANI THE FUCK" shouted all 4 boys.  Fugaku laughs itachi then says "so you got pregnant at a young age with who's kid" he laughs and points towards minato "NANI" Itachi eyes bugged out so did naruto sasuke and kakashi. Naruto smirks and says "so you couldn't pull out huh was his ass that good at least I can pull out" minato says "really really now you really had to say that" kakashi exclaims "SEE I TOLD YOU DON'T SPECIFICALLY TELL ME but anyways I WANTED TO SAY THAT" naruto laughs mikoto rolls on the floor dying of laughter fugaku is red as a tomato. Mikoto gets up goes to naruto "GOOD ONE" she high fives him. Naruto gets hit in the head by the residential duck butt.  Naruto gets up and says "in all seriousness though how old were you when this happened" minato says "15"  naruto dies laughing "AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AND YOU TELL ME TO BE CAREFUL wait weren't you in the bingo book at that age" naruto gets slapped upside his head and sasuke asks "how old is he or she and what's the name" fugaku says "Haruki Yua Uchiha Namikaze and he's 26" (a/n forgot to mention his middle name in previous chapter) they all smile and say "that's a good name" they all look up and say at the same time "how does he look do you have a picture" fugaku smiles "yes I do wanna see" the ravens, wolf, and Fox smile and shake their head eagerly.  He pulls it out and shows them.