CHAPTER 21

I love Yato hate that Nora bitch and his "Father" anyways I ran out of stuff  to read so here I am. Also I started this new Chinese drama on Netflix called handsome siblings I love xiayou're hate hua tho also this bitch name tie xinlan and Jiang yulang and his dad no basically everyone who hate xiayou're.
--------_--------------------------------------_-----------
Minato POV
I heard a knock on the door I was about to get up then fugaku beat me to it damn it I wanted to open it. I heard him gasp and I could've sworn he said haruki so naturally I get up and go to the door.

Naruto pov
Dad got up really quick so naturally I follow sasuke grabs my arm and ask "where are you going" I respond "to follow tou-san" he lets go. In exchange for letting go he gets up and followed me tou-san and tachi follow along with mikoto.

3rd POV
As everyone gets to the door fugaku is crying minato has tears in his eyes as well. The ravens silverette and blonde stand in the back staring shocked at what their witnessing. Fugaku hugs haruki crying ever so softly haruki hugs back smiling. Minato moves forward and hug haruki as well. Naruto moves forward and says "sorry to break or ruin this whole ass touching scene that gets played in anime and dramas a lot but maybe you should get inside people are staring at you and it'd be better to continue this inside so come on hurry up the dramatic effect is about to happen if this continues I really wanna be dramatic and crack shitty jokes so get your asses inside" naruto receives 4 punches in the head by your truly mikoto itachi sasuke kakashi. He screams in pain "OW YOU  FUCKING ASSHOLES THAT SHIT HURT AND YOU DIDN'T NEED TO USE CHAKRA IN THE PUNCH TO I WAS JUST SAYING MAN Y'ALL ARE SO FUCKING MEAN TO ME" Sasuke punches him again and says "well maybe you shouldn't have been so insensitive about this and maybe just maybe we wouldn't have hit you" naruto barks back "your just mad because you didn't get to say it first especially tou-san" he sticks out his tongue. He was about to get punched again so he ran and hid behind haruki. Haruki busted out laughing "HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this reminds me of when tou-san got in trouble with kaa-san speaking of" haruki turns around picks up naru examines him and says "not only do you act like tou-san you look like a carbon copy of him" he touches naru's body and says "for a kid your well built and it looks like little you down their isn't so little more like big you if you didn't look like tou-san I would go after you" a dark aura surrounded sasuke as he let out growls and glared with sharingan spinning wildly fist clench by side nails digging in skin. Haruki noticed and smirk and kissed naru dead on his lips tongue and all naru noticed sasuke so he went along with haruki and kissed back. Sasuke's anger rose extremely high it seemed like he went super saiyan god the fiery aura surrounded him his nails dig so deep in his skin blood was filling his sharingan shined red almost and blood red color his face showed murderer. Haruki noticed he signaled naru saying 'im gonna push it just go along with it' naru nodded haruki did a fake moan and smirked sasuke lost it he lunged forward grabbed naruto dragged him upstairs to their room and locked the door putting up a silenced seal. Kakashi had a look of jealousy itachi got angry at kakashi dragged him upstairs and locked the door putting up a silence seal. Haruki turns around and sees a smiling mikoto with a camera giggling pervertedly and smirking minato and a smiling fugaku haruki says "what I wanted to piss them off naruto went with it as well and might I say he's a good kisser now lets wait a bit I know what their gonna do never make the uke mad" mikoto minato and haruki High fived each other.

Sasuke's POV
Why the hell didn't he reject haruki's advance why did he go along with it.

Itachi POV
This piece of shit got jealous and angry that he wasn't able to kiss haruki are you fucking serious.

Sasuke POV
I threw naruto on the bed tied his hands to the head board. I growl out "why the hell did you do that" naruto says and smirks "I'm not telling that's for me to know and you to wonder"
This bitch dares to smirk at me. I look down and say "well ya know how you like to touch me well that's not happening today you will watch and not touch" he looks up in horror and says "no I must touch don't do this" I look and smirk "not so cocky now huh"